29th August 2011, 10:38 PM
GOPINATH..A

How to join Indian Army after completing diploma Civil? How can I enroll for UES?

How to join indian army. I have completed diploma civil on . You said that about "ues". How to enroll in that?

31st August 2011, 07:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing diploma Civil? How can I enroll for UES?

You are not eligible for the UES scheme. To apply through this scheme you need to be a graduate. Even those in the final year can apply if they will have appeared for the final exam by the time of joining. You can apply through the TES scheme instead. For this you must have secured a minimum of 70% in the qualifying exam. Also your age should be between 161/2 and 19 1/2. Another option is NDA.
1st September 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing diploma Civil? How can I enroll for UES?

how i join army after diploma in auto mobile engg.
19th September 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completing diploma civil? What can i do now?
11th January 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir iam complet 3year civil diploma iam join india army please me now process
30th January 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have a great desire to go for NDA after diploma in civil engg . I have done NCC C certificate.
Please help..........
24th July 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the prospects of a B.Arch in the Indian Army ?
22nd August 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

how i join indian army i am gradute from ignou university now i am doing diploma civil engg please conform me at [email protected]
24th June 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir im completed diploma in civil can i join army n im son of ex-serviceman and what is the procedure. Jai hind
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?