29th December 2010, 07:23 PM
krishnarj4

How to join Indian Army after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

How can i join indian army? i have done my engineering in computer science and engineering.

30th December 2010, 04:28 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to join Indian Army after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

Hello
You can join Indian army by facing SSB interview or by giving CDS exam through UPSC or through university campus. And the details of these exam is published through employment newspaper so read newspaper.
For more details visit the following link:-

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimpleWithThreePara.aspx?MnId=VYSGwIWTOjI=& ParentID=2YOl+zJaUq0=
30th December 2010, 05:00 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

Dear friend,
You can join Indian army by giving Exams which are conducted by UPSC every year.

1.Through CDSE(Combined Defence Services Examination)-The minimum requirements are that the candidate must have any graduate degree /BE/B.tech degree and having passed class 12th with minimum 60% aggregate marks(PCM as a main subject).The age limit is 19 to 23 years.
This exam is conducted in the month of April and September.

2.Through SSC(Short Service Commision)-The minimum requirements are that the candidate must have any graduate degree /BE/B.tech degree and having passed class 12th with minimum 60% aggregate marks with main subject as Physics and Maths.
The age limit is 19 to 23 years.

Or you can visit the official website of Indian Army-
www.indianarmy.org

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!
31st December 2010, 09:30 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

hello dear

you can join in Indian Army after completing Engineering in Computer Science.

you can get chance in air force in the given below ways

1.through UES. which exam you can appear in the final year of your btech.

2.through UPSC exam. this exam you can appear after your graduation course.

3.through TES.

4.Through CDS.

all the best.........
14th January 2011, 09:15 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...zlgsAg=&flag=p

The above link is dedicated for officer entry at Indian army,Engineering graduate are under this category.So find your right choice from here.
22nd January 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiii
my qualification is Diploma in computer Engineer.............
I want to join indian army.
plz. give me the Reply on my email id = [email protected]
10th February 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

how to join Indian army after completing diploma in IT ?
13th February 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to join in army with computer science & engineering in B.Tech,piz tell me sir does it requires height?
if it requires what is height requires for that? for which post we may go, plz tell me sir
15th February 2011, 03:34 PM
aryabhatta

dear

after doing your B.Tech in computer engineering you can join indian army by giving CDS exam conducted once a year any graduated from recognized university can give CDS exam you need 60 % overall at B.tech level with no current back log
13th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in btech 3rd year with computer science.if i m selected in cds then can i join indian army?
24th May 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in third year computer science i hav my pcm 59.43 can i get application here plz send some information
[email protected]
29th July 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in forth year of computer engg.my engg aggrigate is 57% but for 12th i had 79% can i get application plz rply on [email protected]
5th August 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

is physical is necessary?
5th August 2011, 11:29 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Army after completing Engineering in Computer Science?

Hi friend,

To become an Indian Army you must clear any one of two exams named
NDA (National Defense Academy) or CDS(Combined Defense Service).

To get eligible for sitting in NDA exam you must have finished 12th std and so that you can become an army through the exam. Since you have completed your engineering you are eligible for writing this exam.

To get eligible for sitting in CDS exam you must have finished your graduation and through this you can enter into the army or navy or air force as an army officer itself. As a graduate now you can apply for this exam also.

And you can also join army through SSB interview.
13th September 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

hi ,, i m a girl.. i am a final year student in computer engg... i want to join the defence field , but due to my year gap im now at 25 running age, so can i join army, navy or air force... plz reply..at [email protected]
18th September 2011, 06:08 PM
praveendia

yes u apply for tes scheme for army for airforce afcat and for navy special entry but as ur age is 25 go for iaf its maximum age is 28
30th September 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian army?

I am 20 yrs old and studying 3rd year B tech Computer Science.I have eyesight of 0.87. Is there any possibility in joining army?
13th November 2011, 02:54 PM
litunu

Indian Army you must clear any one of two exams named
NDA (National Defense Academy) or CDS(Combined Defense Service).

To get eligible for sitting in NDA exam you must have finished 12th std and so that you can become an army through the exam. Since you have completed your engineering you are eligible for writing this exam.

To get eligible for sitting in CDS exam you must have finished your graduation and through this you can enter into the army or navy or air force as an army officer itself. As a graduate now you can apply for this exam also.
13th November 2011, 09:29 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You can join in Indian Army by appearing CDS exam/SSC exam.
CDS stands for Combined Defense Service exam,this exam is held twice in year and exam is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility for CDS examination:
Educational Qualifications:
For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years
For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years

Important date for CDS-2012 exam:
CDS-I exam:
Issuing of application form from 29th Oct 2011 to 28th Nov 2011.
Exam will held on 12th Feb 2012.
CDS-II exam:
Issuing of application form from 2nd June 2012 to 2nd July 2012.
Exam will held on 16th Sep 2012.

For more details,then click here
14th November 2011, 09:38 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To join in Indian Army after completion of engineering you can appear in CDS, UES exam..

Eligibility for CSD exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

2.Candidates age should be in between 19-24 years.

Eligibility for UES exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field..

2.Candidates age should be in between 18-28 years.

You can apply for any of them..
All the best.
9th August 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I am completed computer engineering in btech.is there any chance to apply indian army in our education base
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?