27th December 2016, 08:54 PM
sreekutty l s

How to join ISO to do internship in B.Tech EEC? Will I have to pay any sum of money for it? Will they provide stipend for me?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of EEC and want to do internship from ISO. How can I join it? Will I have to pay any sum of money for it? Will they provide stipend for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend
  2. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend
  3. Companies which provide internship with stipend in software development?
  4. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend?
  5. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  8. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  9. Procedure to get stipend for GPAT? Will I get stipend for Pharm.D(PB)? Colleges in tamil NAdu that provides stipend?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  11. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  12. How much stipend I will get in ISRO during Internship?
  13. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  14. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in ITI Fitter from Bosch India Limited? How much stipend they provide for internship? -- [New]
  16. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. How much stipend is paid during CS internship?
  18. Vocational Training in Indian Railway of West Bengal being a B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
28th December 2016, 12:49 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join ISO to do internship in B.Tech EEC? Will I have to pay any sum of money for it? Will they provide stipend for me?

ISO is a independent non government organization an world best developer in International standard.

Internship with ISO
>> You can apply for the internship in ISO from www.iso.org/iso/home/about/jobs.html
>> You only have to pay the application fees when you will submit this at office with attached documents as asked.
>> There is no other money you need to pay after approval letter received.
>> ISO pays stipend ,but it depend on your quality work.
>> After 7 day quality test they will assure you of the stipend payable to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?