17th December 2011, 10:38 PM
noorul iynee

How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?

hi, iam completed msc bed in maths. i prefer to join as a lecturer in poly/eng college. i want to know the full exam details for poly/eng lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  2. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  3. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  4. Can I do MSc Mathematics after completing B.Tech degree? Will I be eligible for B.Tech IT, MSc Maths, M.Phil Maths? What is the salary offered?
  5. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government lecturer job after completing MSc in Maths?
  7. How can I join Ph.D maths after completing MSc Maths
  8. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  9. How should I join a college as a lecturer after completing PG in Sanskrit?
  10. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  11. Documents need to submit to apply for M.Sc. Maths? Is it possible to become a lecturer after doing M.Sc.? Required percentage to become a lecturer?
  12. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  13. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  14. How to become a Lecturer in B.Ed. college at 40 years age? -- [New]
  15. M.Phil is also necessary after clearing NET to become a Lecturer?
  16. job related How to do M.Phil in chemistry after completing PG degree in general chemistry? Can I join lecturer in any engineering college or polytechnic
  17. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  18. How to join Banking Sector after completing MSc Maths?
21st December 2011, 04:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorul iynee View Post
hi, iam completed msc bed in maths. i prefer to join as a lecturer in poly/eng college. i want to know the full exam details for poly/eng lecturer
To join as lecturer in engineering college, you will have to qualify National Eligibility Test for lectureship and is conducted by University Grant Commission-UGC. Qualifying this test has become mandatory for candidates willing to join universities and colleges as lecturer.
Since you have done masters, you will be considered eligible provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks.
There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
For more information, refer to the official website of UGC.
13th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?

i have pursued post graduation in English with 55%. Will i be eligible as a lecturer in english at polytechnic colleges
28th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

M tech second class and B tech first class eligible for assistant professor
28th August 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.Sc in Chemistry with 59.80%. Am i eligible for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges.
29th August 2012, 09:47 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorul iynee View Post
To join as lecturer in engineering college, you will have to qualify National Eligibility Test for lectureship and is conducted by University Grant Commission-UGC. Qualifying this test has become mandatory for candidates willing to join universities and colleges as lecturer.
Since you have done masters, you will be considered eligible provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks.
There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
For more information, refer to the official website of UGC.
29th August 2012, 05:02 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
if you want to join lecturer in Polytechnic or Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Math then you have to qualify National Eligibility Test for lectureship which is conducted by UGC
you are eligible only if you have scored minimum of 55% marks

good luck
30th July 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hi im Rachel,

im currently doing M.sc maths in correspondence, im interested in teaching profession. Am i eligible for UGC or net exams?
can i join as a lecturer in eng colleges.....
30th July 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what to do after b.tech to become a maths lecturer in college?????
1st January 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am B.E. Mechanical engineer, currently working in a company from last 2.5 yrs after my engineering.
I want to join as a lecturer of Maths in an engineering college. Is it possible & if yes, what is the criteria?
Please reply...
25th January 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criterai for becoing lecturer in polytechnic colloeges pune
29th July 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir,
I am doing b-tech(it) final year I want to join as a lecture of operating system in an polytechnic college. pls tell me the procedure how to apply for it.pls send me mail [email protected]
29th November 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i completed m.sc maths in distance education But i completed B.sc maths in regular.Is this qualification can be eligible for join as a government Polytechnic/Engineering College(UGC)?
8th April 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed M. A. (English) with 55%. If have to join government college as a lecturer then what I should do ? My age is 37 years
15th June 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing B.E.in cmputer engg
?
19th March 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in computer engineer can I join as a lecturer in polytechnic college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?