23rd August 2013, 08:55 AM
Ruchi Sethi1

How to join M.Ed programme after doing B.Ed from IGNOU?

Sir ,I have done B.ed from IGNOU. Now I want to Join M.ed programme from the same university....Plz suggest me some books for M.ed Entrance Exam,IGNOU

25th September 2014, 10:26 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join M.Ed programme after doing B.Ed from IGNOU?

Candidates should have done M.A/M.Sc./M.Com from any recognised university with at least 50 per cent. Candidate who have passed the B.Ed. examination and scored an aggregate of at least 55 per cent can also apply. There will an entrance test and on the basis of the entrance test, admission is provided. Before seeking admission, kindly ensure that the institute has approval from Distance Education Council (DEC) and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). It is a professional programme and focuses on professional development of teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?