27th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to write M.Ed entrance exam?

HI,
I want to know what r the requriments to write enternce in Med. One of my friend told that if some one taken zoology instart of botany in degree level then they r not applicable for Med Although I have done Bed with (80)persent marks.So please help me out of this.

20th July 2014, 09:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the requirements to write M.Ed entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
I want to know what r the requirements to write entrance in Med. One of my friend told that if some one taken zoology instart of botany in degree level then they r not applicable for Med Although I have done Bed with (80)persent marks.So please help me out of this.
M.Ed (i.e) Master of Education. The duration of the course is two years and the course is divided into four semester.

M.Ed Entrance Examination:-

-Punjab University M.Ed Entrance Exam
-Dr. Ambedkar Open University M.Ed Entrance Exam
-Kurukshetra University M.Ed Entrance Exam
-Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut M.Ed Entrance Test
-Maharshi Dayanand University M Ed Entrance Examination
-Delhi University M Ed Entrance Examination

Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed Entrance Exam:-

-Candidates should have any B. Ed course from the University Recognized by UGC / AICTE
-Candidates who completed integrated B. Ed program are also eligible to apply for this M.Ed course.
-Minimum 50% marks required for M.Ed course and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.

The applicant can apply for M.Ed entrance in both the online as well as offline. You can download the entrance examination application form from the official website of the concerned Institution or the applicant can also get the application form from the concerned Institution counter office. The cost of application form differs from institution to institution. The cost of application form will be minimum Rs.1900/- and relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates for Rs. 1500/-. Please visit the concerned institution official website to get more details.
12th February 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to write M.Ed entrance exam?

Those students who are in second year , could they apply before the announcement of final result? That means without a year break, could they continue their M.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?