21st September 2012, 11:33 AM

How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy

HELLO!
Icmpleted my b.pharmacy in year of 2011 and now i join my m.pharmacy in pharmaceutics.I want to be a drug inspector than what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in the field of pharmaceutics?
  2. Information regarding D-Pharmacy course?
  3. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  4. Doing 3rd year B.Pharm : Can I write GPAT exam?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  6. PTU-B.Pharmacy 5th Semester-Pharmaceutics-V (Pharmaceutical Technology I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics -- [New]
  8. Top colleges for M.Pharmacy course?
  9. Topics for project work? I am doing M.Pharmacy Pharmaceutics
  10. How to take admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  11. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  12. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  13. How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy
  14. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  15. PTU-B.Pharmacy 4th Semester-Pharmaceutics-III (Unit Operations-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad?
  18. PTU-B.Pharmacy 3rd Semester-Pharmaceutics-II (Unit operations-I including Engg. Drawing) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
27th March 2014, 11:59 PM
Kshitij.mk9

Default Re: How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy

If Qualified with GPAT then you can directly consult the authority else you need to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by university or college you have chosen but you will get admission in it only if there is a vacant seat.
26th March 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? I have completed B.Pharmacy

Am completed my m pharmacy in pharmaceuticus am eligible for drug inspector posts
28th October 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have work experience after B.pharmacy to eligible for drug inspector exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?