13th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineer after completing 12th?

i have completed 12th. now i want become a merine engineer. how to join in merine engineer?

12th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join marine engineer after completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed 12th. now i want become a merine engineer. how to join in merine engineer?
Yes, Off course you're eligible for Marine Engineering Course after completing 12th Standard. But, you didn't mention specialization in 12th standard. Only those candidates who have opted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in the 12th class are eligible to apply for this Marine Engineering course. So, If you're belong from science stream then definitely you're eligible for Marine Engineering course.

Eligibility Criteria for Marine Engineering course:-

Applicant should be complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subject from recognized university.
Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks 12th standard.

The Selection Procedure for this course is based on Written Examination and Physical Test. You should be well prepare for the Entrance Examination, Because the Entrance Examination is highly competitive.

So, If you're complete 12th standard in science stream then definitely you're eligible to apply for Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?