5th August 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA in finance or HR after pursuing B.A Final year

iam now persuing ba final year so may join for mba in financeor hr

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  2. Can I do MBA in Finance having interest in Maths being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  4. MBA after BBA and science in 12th standard? Good institutes for MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA(Finance)
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Post graduation in Finance sector: MBA in Finance or ICWAI?
  8. Which are the short term courses in finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance from Symbiosis Pune
  9. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  10. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  11. How to get a job after completing M.Com? I am pursuing MBA in finance
  12. How to do MBA HR and MBA finance? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best course an MBA(finance) graduate can do for a better career prospective?
  14. How to join SAP course after pursuing MBA dual degree?
  15. ICWAI or CS along with M.Com(final year)? Which option is better for me after MBA?
  16. Which is the best career option other than MBA? I am pursuing B.Com professional final year
  17. Is International Business a good combination with finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance
  18. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
26th December 2012, 03:57 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA in finance or HR after pursuing B.A Final year

If you want to Join MBA than first you have to appear in the Written Tests, which is followed by GD and Interview
This year MBA written tests date are already over

Min educational Qualifications to apply for the MBA is Graduation Pass with 50% marks

The written tests for the MBA exams
CAT-- Conducted by IIM, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks
SNAP- conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks
XAT-Conducted by XLRI ,Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

MBA selection procedure Involves:
>> Written Test as stated above
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews
26th December 2012, 07:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to join MBA in finance or HR after pursuing B.A Final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam now persuing ba final year so may join for mba in financeor hr
Hi

B.A is the Bachelor in Arts program which is though not very famous but has good potential if you head towards the MBA Degree in your career. For your information I would like to give you a brief information about what MBA is and how to go about it..

MBA - Master's in Business Administration

This course is a full time post graduation course which is of 2 years duration. It is usually done by all the graduates these days for their betterment of the career and future growth..
The Basic Eligibility Criteria is that you should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from a recognized college or affiliated university..Please note that there are no age nor attempt limits for this course. So you can do MBA every after gaining suitable experience in your graduation field.

Talking on how to take admission in the college, I would say you have to sit for the top MBA Entrances in India like :
CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IBSAT, IIFT, GRE, etc and others. So now if you are able to crack them and score the best you can then you would surely be able to get good colleges. Also know that the competition outside is really tough and so you have to be prepared very very well..

Once you crack the respective entrance, then the next stage is that you would be called for the GD- Group Discussion and then PI - Personal Interview. On successful cracking of all these stages you would be selected as a student in that particular B-School for which you have applied.

MBA in Finance is very good and is the highest paid because of the risk involved in the job. MBA in HR is ok and doesn't require much efforts or brain work. You just have to have good contacts in the market and manage employees well..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
26th December 2012, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA in finance or HR after pursuing B.A Final year

If you have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university then you can apply for MBA entrance exams.

There are many MBA entrance exams in India which are conducted for Graduates every year and if you want to get admission in good MBA colleges then you have to get a very good score in these exams.

Some of the exams for MBA are as follows:

-CAT

-MAT

-XAT

-GMAT

-SNAP

So you must be well prepared for above tests if you want to get a good MBA college.

IIMs are the best for MBA and they take admission on the basis of CAT scorecard.

There are many colleges in India but quality education is provided by only few. Hence choose your college very carefully otherwise there is no use of doing MBA from a substandard college.

For more information you can visit http://www.catiim.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?