8th July 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How to join mechanical engineering after scoring 10421 rank in EAMCET?

i have got 10421 rank in eamcet ,but iam unable to pay fee in private colleges so,i wish to join mechanical engineering ,so suggest me top college with least fee

16th August 2016, 12:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join mechanical engineering after scoring 10421 rank in EAMCET?

To join Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 10421 rank in EAMCET examination, you have to participate in Eamcet counselling process.

Based on your web options that you have choosen in counselling process, you will be allotted in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.

Once, you have been allotted a seat in the particular college, you can report in that college and you need to complete the admission formalities and you can join in the college for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.
13th June 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join mechanical engineering after scoring 10421 rank in EAMCET?

In which college I can get a rank after getting 19237 rank in eamcet and I am interested in ECE. Can I get seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?