24th June 2020, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 70% marks. Can I join to any of the Merchant Navy courses? But I have completed my 12th without taking the Science subject as Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.

28th August 2020, 04:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

After completion of 12th class, interested candidates can appear for the Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) or the All India Merchant Navy Entrance Exam,other exam like JEE, MERI Entrance Exam, TIMSAT.

--The eligibility for joining merchant navy is clearing class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics minimum of 60% score.
-unmarried Indian citizens
-Admission is through an entrance followed by a screening test and a main written examination(then interview and medical test).
-must be medically fit and fine.
31st August 2020, 08:38 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How to join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Yes, you can join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in automobile . -The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board-

The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years. -Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?