27th March 2013, 08:32 PM

How to join NASA after completing B.E from computer science and engineering branch

I have completed my b.e. from computer science and eng. branch, i want to join nasa plz guide me how i can join nasa???????

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to join NASA in computer branch
  2. How to Join NASA after B.E in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to join NASA after doing Power Engineering?
  4. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  5. What are the jobs to be preferred after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering branch?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. How should I join NASA after finishing 10th standard?
  8. Any qualifying exam for joining NASA after completing masters in computer Science?
  9. How to join NASA after studying diploma computer engineering and technology?
  10. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  11. Is it possible to join engineering after completing BSc Computer Science?
  12. How to join NASA after completing Mechanical Engineering? Which courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  13. Which branch of engineering is better to earn good money and to join NASA? -- [New]
  14. Can I join NASA after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  16. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  18. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Computer Science?
11th May 2013, 01:22 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join NASA after completing B.E from computer science and engineering branch

National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
NASA is the agency of the United States government that is responsible for the nation's civilian space program and for aeronautics and aerospace research.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:Minimum qualification for joining NASA is that you have to persue B.tech in aerospace/aeronautical engineering or M.Sc.in Physics or it different branches,with atleast 65% aggregate,from a reputed institute like IIT,IIST.....

At NASAJobs students can find opportunities for internships, cooperative programs and summer employment.

For information on other student programmes or job opportunities, visit the following websites: NASA Jobs: www.nasajobs.nasa.gov
24th June 2013, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA after completing B.E from computer science and engineering branch

sir my name is pavan kumar presemt i am studying btech 3 year computer science engineering i am intresting in join the nasa so what type of exams are written & any physical test are there plzz send that details
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
30th June 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i complete B.E from computer science branch ,which type preparation is must for GATE in self study plzsssssss send details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?