2nd March 2014, 01:02 AM
ARGHYA HALDAR

How to join NASA after studying diploma computer engineering and technology?

I am stady now diploma computer enginer and technology. Next year i will stady B-tech. I will join NASA. Please tell me join way of NASA

3rd March 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA after studying diploma computer engineering and technology?

What affinities do you have with StarFleet Academy SanFrascisco USA. And what facilities do you shre wih Budget.com(Aviation Clearing House Agency) I am especially intersted in getting invpoed in a real Holograhph and Assimulation Senario exersice. Kindlys end information in the regard.
Via: [email protected]
Thank you.
5th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join NASA after studying diploma computer engineering and technology?

How to join nasa after doing diploma engineering in gujarat,surat at ghandi collage
19th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I am also student of diploma computer engineering so I have one question arise in my mind actually what should I do to admitted in nasa?
10th December 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Actually i join nasa after completing diploma in computer engineering so please tell me the way to go towards nasa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?