17th October 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join RAW after passing MBBS?

i,m interested to join raw.if it's possible after passing mbbs.pls give me a ans.

11th August 2013, 10:37 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to join RAW after passing MBBS?

Eligibility:- For Assistant PP, LL.B.(Law) with 5 of years experience is the minimum qualification. For Deputy SP, graduation and for Senior Public Prosecutor, being a Law graduate with 10 years of experience is the minimum qualification. For the post of sub inspector the criteria is as follows:- Between 18-25 years of age, graduate, height to be minimum 5’6″ and chest 32′ (+2″). The candidate should clear his Written test, interview and medical.

• For the training, CBI officers who are directly recruited go to police academy in Ghaziabad and IPS officers training centre
12th August 2013, 10:35 AM
sunandas37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i,m interested to join raw.if it's possible after passing mbbs.pls give me a ans.
RAW is Research and Analysis Wing of Indian Army who takes care of Intelligence part for our country India.

I am not very sure the way and procedure to join this esteemed organization but I would like to tell the young generation out there that this is where you work as 007 James Bond Fame. You dont need to be known to work for your country.

With Pakistan, China and other countries out to do damage and Muslims hard-liners declaring Vande Matram as Non- Islamic, you all can just imagine the security threat for this great country. I request you all to find ways to join RAW or Indian Armed Forces to help in building the strong nation.

If you talk about salary structure, a captain rank army officer earns from 40000rs to 60000rs as in hand salary. And you can become a captain in first 2 years of joining armed forces ( i am talking about Indian Army). Compare it with software development companies like TCS, INFosys, Wipro, they only pay a mere 3 lakhs package to their employees that's too on papers, in hand salary is very much low.

So Join Armed Forces, RAW, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force.

Ear More , Raise your living standards and make a strong nation.

Thx.
8th August 2022, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to join RAW but I don't know how to join,i m doctor , guide me please.
Jai hind %uD83C%uDDEE%uD83C%uDDF3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?