15th August 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join Senior Internship program in Dental College, Sealdah in Kolkata?

Hi, I have completed my Bachelor's in Dental Science (BDS) and wants to join Government Dental College in Sealdah, Kolkata as a Senior Intern staff. How can I apply? Do I need to fill online or offline application form? Could you please provide website link? And, how much stipend can I get?

21st June 2023, 06:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Senior Internship program in Dental College, Sealdah in Kolkata?

Although getting an internship ie not easy, you may take help of someone whom you know inside.
If you know someone from inside who can pass on your resume to the manager or head of the department b then the process will become easy.
You can also visit the Website of college, and there you can fill the application form online.
You may visit the internship cell of the college and then you can apply according to your need and qualification.
You may also send an email to the HR requesting them for an internship.
You can follow any or all of the steps to get hired as an intern.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?