16th January 2017, 12:10 AM
Arathyrajasree

Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BDS course from a Private College in Chennai and now I want to do Senior Internship so I want to know which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 09:02 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?

Internship had been made mandatory for the BDS students, so in chennai you can apply in any dental hospital for the internship training, some of colleges and hospital are listed below:
* North Bengal Dental college
* Army college of dental science
* Avadh Dental institute and hospital
* Daswani dental hospital
* Saraswati dental college and hospital

>> You need a application from college , where need of internship and duration must be quoted with your name.
>> Attach the application with cv to the company/hospital/college office, where you need to do the internship
>> After completion of internship you will be given a certificate and you need to prepare report of 500 words.
4th January 2022, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?

Completed bds graduation and want to join for senior internship in Kerala (kollam, trivandrum) how can I apply? Please provide the list of colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?