1st March 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to know the status of my IIT form whether it has been reached successfully or not?

my application no C27314761. How can I know the status of my IIT form. please inform whether it has been reached successfully or not ?????????
My mobile no 09417451824 and email id is [email protected]

1st March 2012, 01:07 PM
kabirvikasverma

Default Re: How to know the status of my IIT form whether it has been reached successfully or not?

first of all no need to carry the extra tension for your IIT form. everything will be fine if you filled the block with correct letters. if you want to check just dial the of your IIT center(mentioned in the forum of IIT) and they will tell you what your position is. Focus on Exam not on Form. All the Best
1st March 2012, 04:44 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Default Re: How to know the status of my IIT form whether it has been reached successfully or not?

First please specify your zone . On the basis of that we can check your application status.
9th December 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

my photo on the confirmation page is coloured and also the name and date is not printed on it. but i have filled all the particulars correctly. will my confirmation page be rejected?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?