23rd January 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to know whether my AIPMT application form is received by Board or not?

Sir I want to confirm my aipmt application form received by the board ?my application number is 290184

25th January 2012, 07:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know whether my AIPMT application form is received by Board or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to confirm my aipmt application form received by the board ?my application number is 290184
At this point of time, you can not check the status of your application form for the All India Pre- Medical Test. The facility to check the status online will be soon available and a separate link will be provided in the official website of AIPMT for the same.
As you have provided us the application number, we will definitely check the status of your application form as soon as it is possible.
For more information, refer to the official website of AIPMT.
30th January 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know whether my AIPMT application form is received by Board or not?

Sir I want to confirm my aipmt application form received by the board ?my application number is 242340
4th February 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

can i know whether my application is received or not?????
4th February 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to ask that whether my form is received ?
6th February 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

can i know whether my aipmt application has reached the board?my application number is 223403
15th March 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,how to know wheather my applicatiom ir recived.application no:
15th March 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

how to know wheather my application is recived?appliction no:303508
15th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

how to know wheather my application ir recived ?application no:303508
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?