31st January 2012, 10:21 AM
ankita sarigaonkar

How to know whether my application form for AIPMT is accepted or not?

sir, i want to know that my aipmt application form is accepted or not or it has been cancelled of some reasons? If yes, then what am i suppose to do farther? please help me. My application no. is 426520.

1st February 2012, 02:58 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know whether my application form for AIPMT is accepted or not?

You can check your application status from 6th February 2012 onward.

The link for this shall be provided on AIPMT official website.

http://aipmt.nic.in/

Also, there is one time chance for correction of application forms for those
who wish make any change.

This correction process shall remain in effective from 6th Feb 2012 to 24th Feb 2012.
1st February 2012, 07:07 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to know whether my application form for AIPMT is accepted or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita sarigaonkar View Post
sir, i want to know that my aipmt application form is accepted or not or it has been cancelled of some reasons? If yes, then what am i suppose to do farther? please help me. My application no. is 426520.
HI!!

All India premedical exam is conducted only for MEDICAl STUDENTS to get admission in the most reputed colleges of India

surely if you filled your form correctly then you won't findthat your application form is deleted

from 6'th of feb 2012 you can check your application form status on the official website

for more details:
http://aipmt.nic.in
1st February 2012, 08:15 AM
adlsm

you wil need you registration number to check the status
go to the folliwng link and fill in all your details
then IT ENTER to check ths status
here is the link
http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/Online/check.aspx
thank you
5th February 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wanna know wether my aipmt form is accepted or rejected???????? my registration no. is 317279. and when will i get the admit card????
4th January 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure to correct my form and either it is posted or not and what will be done after correcting the form
7th January 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that my aipmt form is accepted or not. please help me.
my registration no. is 5040292
12th February 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

my application number is 5235250 whether it is accepted or not or it is send by me to the correct format or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?