24th October 2019, 11:21 AM
AkanshaPriya005

How to make a career in Indian Defence Force?

Hello Sir, my name is Akansha Priya and l am studying in Intermediate first year i.e., class 11th with PCM. I want to make my career in Indian Defence Force. Sir, pleas guide me on this. And may I apply for NDA exam? When and how?

31st October 2019, 09:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in Indian Defence Force?

At senior secondary level, National Defence Academy examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for candidates who want to enter into Defence. But, you must know that female candidates are not allowed to enter into Defence.

Female candidates are not eligible for NDA examination. If you are interested then you can apply for Combined Defence Services examination after completion of bachelor's degree in any discipline.
31st October 2019, 03:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For girls to join the defence force the minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in defence.

Girls are not eligible to appear in the NDA examination. You will become eligible to appear in CDS and AFCAT after completion of bachelor degree.
31st October 2019, 03:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Since, you are female candidate so you cannot apply for NDA or any other defence exam like TES 10+2.

As per eligibility required for these defence exams, you must be unmarried male candidate to be eligible for NDA and TES 10+2 defence exams.

However, if you wish to join defence force anyhow then you can apply for CDS exam after completing graduation course in any field.

Through CDS exam, you can join OTA (Officer's Training Academy) wing in which female candidates can also join.

Note that you can also appear for CDS exam when you are in final year of your graduation course.
31st October 2019, 04:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no entry through which girls can join the defence service after 12th.

The minimum required educational qualification to join the defence service for girls candidate is bachelor degree.

So, you will have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear for various examination for selection in defence service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?