16th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Posts: n/a

How to make correction in JRF application form?

I wanted to apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) but by mistake I applied for Lectureship. What should I do now? Please, how can I apply for JRF now? Is there any way to make correction in the application form?

25th November 2019, 09:39 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 432
Default Re: How to make correction in JRF application form?

UGC NET has started correction facility in UGC NET submitted application form for a few sections within given time period, but you can't change or edit apply for detail in which you made mistake in submitted application. For that, you need to apply with new application and payment if application form last date has not gone. UGC NET allows edit/change only for uploaded scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression. Applicants can't change/edit the details filled in submitted application.

UGC NET Application Form Correction
- Visit official website of UGC NET.
- Go to "Application Form Correction" link.
- Make require changes/edit in application.
- Check all details of application form before submit.
- Submit your corrected application.
- Take a print of application for reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can a married women(Aged 22 years) join to SSC? I have done my B.Sc. I was cadet of Army wing and finished "B" and "C"certificates with "B"grade and also completed TSC 4 26th September 2022 07:40 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: