22nd December 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a married women(Aged 22 years) join to SSC? I have done my B.Sc. I was cadet of Army wing and finished "B" and "C"certificates with "B"grade and also completed TSC

sir can i join to ssc am married now am 22year old completed my b.sc and was cadat of army wing finished "B" n "C"certificates with "B"grade and completed tsc.....married...
please reply soon..

1st April 2017, 12:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a married women(Aged 22 years) join to SSC? I have done my B.Sc. I was cadet of Army wing and finished "B" and "C"certificates with "B"grade and also completed TSC

No, married female candidates are not eligible to join Indian Army through SSC Technical scheme or non technical scheme.

The eligibility criteria is that only unmarried male and female candidates can apply for SSC Tech and Non tech entry of Indian Army.

2nd January 2022, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a married women(Aged 22 years) join to SSC? I have done my B.Sc. I was cadet of Army wing and finished "B" and "C"certificates with "B"grade and also completed TSC

I am married n age is 29 can I get job in defence ??

20th March 2022, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can married woman apply for SSC CHSL exam. ( My age 25 years)?

26th September 2022, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can married woman apply for Ssc Cgl?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?