31st December 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition

Respected sir
My name is Jasaraj Bhand. I have completed B.E mechanical engineering with distinguition and also completed course of design software "Pro-E and CATIA". I am seeking for a career in mechanical design field, So how can i get job in core industry? if you could help me out with this, I would be very thankful to you.
With regards,
Jasaraj Bhand

26th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition

sir my name is chandu and i am studying btech 3rd year.i want to know the subjects that are needed to go into design field irrespective of d softwarer like pro/E CAD etc.plz help me know this.
7th June 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition

How can i get a job in design field after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-make-my-career-mechanical-design-field-after-completing-b-e-mechanical-engineering-distinguition-1029831.html#ixzz2VXPrgfLa
18th August 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

sir I have completed b.e. egg.mech branch nd my degree 50% nd year back also included what can I do to improve my futire in this field
12th September 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir now i am pursuing b-tech 4 th year in mech branch. I confused about after completion of my B.E where my career will go.. so plz any one can suggest me after B.E higher studies are importent or job fied is useful
14th September 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering,i have more interest in design field,could you tell what are all the softwares to be learn?
15th September 2013, 03:08 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

You can do your post graduation in mechanical design by various courses like MTech,MA,PG,......etc.
21st August 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

yes ' you join a temporarily job for experience & improve your skill
after few percentage has no value only your grip in industries chek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?