26th September 2012, 01:14 PM
omg neha

How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

hey i m student of 12 commerce and i want to score 90% in board exam so plz give me good time table for board exam plss.

26th September 2012, 03:50 PM
kavya23195

Default Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

Hi

To score 90% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed. More than a time table you need time management.
Firstly do not ignore your health. Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet. A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

Besides know your strengths and weaknesses. Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study. Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well. A happier you will be a more successful you.

All the best :-)
2nd December 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

thank you...i use to do same...a fresh sleep, nutrious diet and little breaks to avoid study being monotonous....
12th December 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

how can I score good marks in cbse 12 exam within three months of study
22nd December 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Mai 70% pana chhata hun kam se kam kitana padhu. Please meri email per send kare [email protected]
27th December 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

What's i do for commerce 12th class to get 90% marks in 30 days.............?
4th January 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Plz you tel me for a s.y.j.c timtebal
7th January 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I wnt to score more then 80% in my exams so how should i do my preparation.
7th January 2013, 06:51 PM
amol 5

As i have scored 92.55% in HSC
I will guide you how to get marks lets start subjectwise

how to do study for english just keep on reading books to increase vocabulary
memories the rules of grammer read books of composition for letter and essay writting.

maths
you have continuosly solve the numerical kindly telling you dont only read the problems try to solve it on rough pages or even on slate.

chemistry
try to solve reactions memorise all required formulae and learn the theory questions by heart.

physic

as physic is toughest subject you have practice for numericals alot and learn therotical part.

biology

in biology you just learn all the thing by heart.

Now the board exams are closer so you have to study minimum 12hr in a day .

best luck for exam.
7th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

Hi there,
To succeed in any exams, you will need to work hard. Apart from hard work, you will also need to start your studies early. This means that when your teacher starts off with the classes, you must also start your studies. This will help you keep exam anxiety at bay.
Now that you are nearing your exams, its time for revision. Spend as much time as possible in studies, with due breaks. Breaks are an important part of studying and trying to recall during a break can help you retain more information.
So, here's wishing you all the very best.
7th January 2013, 09:16 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant , as you want to score good marks in your exams so here are some important points you can keep in mind:

>> Start your studies as soon as the starting of the session.

>>Divide the times for all the subjects.

>>Time division can be increased and decreased as per your perforrmance in the specific subject.

>>Evaluate your performance in the previous exams and spend more time on the subjects you are weak in.

>>Solve as much sample papers as you get before the Exams.

Best of Luck,
Regards,
Pkay.
7th January 2013, 09:40 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg neha View Post
hey i m student of 12 commerce and i want to score 90% in board exam so plz give me good time table for board exam plss.
As i have scored 92.55% in HSC
I will guide you how to get marks lets start subjectwise

memories the rules of grammer read books of composition for letter and essay writting.

maths
you have continuosly solve the numerical kindly telling you dont only read the problems try to solve it on rough pages or even on slate.

chemistry
try to solve reactions memorise all required formulae and learn the theory questions by heart.

physic

as physic is toughest subject you have practice for numericals alot and learn therotical part.

biology

Now the board exams are closer so you have to study minimum 12hr in a day .
9th January 2013, 01:40 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

Quote:
Hello dear aspirant , as you want to score good marks in your exams so here are some important points you can keep in mind:

>>Time division can be increased and decreased as per your perforrmance in the specific subject.

Best of Luck,
9th January 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hey i m student of 12 science and i want to score 90% in board exam so plz give me good time table for board exam plss.
only 2 months
15th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I had not care till now but now i am tensioned to board exam .I did not study chemishtry 2nd and physics 2nd very well.What i do?
I am student of 12th up board.I want to get marks above 80%
16th January 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to make a Time Table to score 95% in M.P Board Exams in 12th class ?
22nd January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 science. i want to score 85% marks how should i study as only 30 days are left plz help
22nd January 2013, 10:49 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

Quote:

Best of Luck,
24th January 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How to make a timetable for 12 board exam cbse to score 90%?
28th January 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Im 12th student I want to score good marks in my all subjects how its possiblgood marks in theory subects pls give me some tips
3rd February 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i m in class xii commerce and i want to score more than 90% in board exam but i m facing lot of problems because after completind my whole sllaybus im not ableing to solve the sample papers properly please tell me the tricks to solve it i m avrage student
5th February 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

hi.im namrta from 12th snd.plzzz tel me how to score 90% in bord exam plzzzz
6th February 2013, 10:30 AM
Beawar

Dear..

It is very good that you are so targeted and want to score more then 90% marks in your board exam. Now a days in India admission after class 12th to any top university is very tough and hence a good percentage is necessary to get a seat in prestigious colleges and universities.

You should make a time table like this :-

1. First of all make a SWOT analysis of yours and see what are your strength, Weakness etc.
2. Then first of all focus on your subject which comes under your weakness category. Do solve all your query before going to the next topic.
3. Do not hesitate to ask a query to your teacher.
4. Study at least 10 hours a day otherwise you will not be able to cover all the subject in your list.
5. Wake up early in the morning and first of all solve the question that you studied earlier and then move to the new questions
6. Do eat well and stay away from oily substances and eatables
7. Do revise well before the exam
8. Do solve some sample papers before the exam and see whether you are able to solve the question in time or not and also mark the area in which you feel difficulty.

ALL THE BEST
9th February 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

how can i score above 80% in board in last 1 month
9th February 2013, 02:10 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

Dear friend,

First I suggest you make a of all the subjects and write them in a order that the subject which troubles you most occupies the first.Then daily divide the time in such a way that tougher subject (according to you) is provided with more time.

Dont neglect even the small doubt clarify it instantaneously

It is better to study in the morning rather in the late nights.

You dont feel stress about the exam.

Avoid over enjoyment during exams.

All the best for your upcoming exams....
15th February 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

how can i achive 80% in last 15 days of my exam?
17th February 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

how to score high mark in physics?
20th February 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How can we score 90% while preparing in gaps?
20th February 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for board in last few days to score 90 above in pcm and c.s ?
24th February 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

though i study properly i cnt remember in exam pls tel me solution for tat.plz........................................... ......................
24th February 2013, 07:34 PM
kagdi_sana

Smile Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

hie..
well scoring good in exam is not that hard but yup scoring with an aim is little challenging. 90% can be scored if you are regular with your studies. you should first give importance for the practical subjects and must revise your theory when you are done with your practical subjects. morning time you should revise your theory then afternoon you should start with your practical subjects the evening again go for theory subjects and the at night do all the revision which you had studied in the whole day. this procedure will help you score more than 90% if practiced regularly.
26th February 2013, 12:41 AM
narendra B.

Exclamation Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

Quote:

maths

chemistry

physic

biology

Now the board exams are closer so you have to study minimum 12hr in a day
26th February 2013, 12:54 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
Dear..

It is very good that you are so targeted and want to score more then 90% marks in your board exam. Now a days in India admission after class 12th to any top university is very tough and hence a good percentage is necessary to get a seat in prestigious colleges and universities.

1. First of all make a SWOT analysis of yours and see what are your strength, Weakness etc.
2. Then first of all focus on your subject which comes under your weakness category. Do solve all your query before going to the next topic.
4. Study at least 10 hours a day otherwise you will not be able to cover all the subject in your list.
5. Wake up early in the morning and first of all solve the question that you studied earlier and then move to the new questions
8. Do solve some sample papers before the exam and see whether you are able to solve the question in time or not and also mark the area in which you feel difficulty.

ALL THE BEST
26th February 2013, 06:12 PM
narendra B.

Red face Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

Quote:
well scoring good in exam is not that hard but yup scoring with an aim is little challenging. 90% can be scored if you are regular with your studies. you should first give importance for the practical subjects and must revise your theory when you are done with your practical subjects. morning time you should revise your theory then afternoon you should start with your practical subjects the evening again go for theory subjects and the at night do all the revision which you had studied in the whole day. this procedure will help you score more than 90% if practiced regularly.

thanks
26th February 2013, 07:35 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
Dear..

ALL THE BEST
27th February 2013, 03:39 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
Hi

To score 90% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed. More than a time table you need time management.
Firstly do not ignore your health. Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet. A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

Besides know your strengths and weaknesses. Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study. Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well. A happier you will be a more successful you.

27th February 2013, 04:46 PM
narendra B.

Quote:

ALL THE BEST

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
Hi

Quote:
Hi

Quote:

ALL THE BEST
27th February 2013, 05:28 PM
allena

Quote:
study then eat food and then study nd eat food the process may go on...
27th February 2013, 08:11 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Making Timetable is Very Easy.

But the important thing is its application.

You need to follow it strictly in any circumstances.

Here Are some of the tips..

Get some paper and some different coloured pens. A ruler might help, too, if you want to make a table rather than a list.

List all the subjects you do and break them down into sub-categories. English Literature, for example, may be broken down into the different books you are studying and then further into chapters/themes/quotes etc. Highlight or circle the different subjects using different colours.

Mix your subjects up. Don't put all your nightmare subjects on one day, and the ones you like on an other day.

Decide which tasks you should only spend short bursts of time on and which you should maybe spend a whole day on to get out of the way. The second should be reserved for big projects that you won't get tired with.

Allocate days for the big projects. Do this first, keeping in mind you may need to go back and change things at a later date, so allow time for this.

Out of the remaining days, make sure you write down any other commitments you have e.g. a job, lessons, meeting, or social events.

Decide what times you work best and put the tasks that require more energy or concentration during your optimum times.

When putting the rest of your revision into your diary/table, put times down and make sure you start each day reasonably early.

Start your day off with something you know you can accomplish. This will give you more motivation for the rest of the day. Make sure the next slot is something heavier so that you don't put off your worst subjects until the end.

It has been said that the optimum concentration time is 32 minutes so keep this in mind when deciding how long each session should last.

Give yourself regular breaks. If when doing your revision you are on a roll, you can always decide to keep going.

Cross things off as you do them because it will give you a sense of accomplishment.

The most important thing - don't panic. And make sure you get lots of sleep before the exam day.

All The Best
1st March 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What's i do for commerce 12th class to get 90% marks in 30 days.

the preparation of board class is not possible in 30 days because you will not revise every
thing you must prepare in very earlier in july to dec then you get 90% marks in board class
3rd March 2013, 12:55 PM
narendra B.

Thumbs up Re: How to make a Time Table to score 90% in 12th Class Board Exams?

Quote:
Hello dear,
If you want to score 90% in 12th commerce, you have to make yourself a hard worker.
Read every day whatever you learn in class.
Make good notes by referring good books related to your subject.
make healthy discussion among yourself.
After completion of whole syllabus try to do revision at least 5 times.
Be careful about your health during exams. maths and stats related subjects can be make perfect by solving them.
all the best..
11th March 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

hey i hv jst clear my 11th exam n i wanted to know the best strategy to achieve at least 90% in board exam of isc 12th(Science)?
12th March 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

me to like everybody has the same problem as to how to manage school as well as coaching studies both give suggestions as soon as u can.???
23rd March 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have to score good marks in 12th but i dont know how to score.. because whenever i decide to study my mind gets diverted..
10th April 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

HEY buddies,hi I'm samrat and I want to score above80% in 12th CBSE board. Plz suggest me how to maintain all subjects.
Plz mail your suggestion to [email protected]
Thank you :)
19th April 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

thanks for guiding me ......
really thankxs
25th April 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/miss.i am 12th science student nowdays i am really serious about my studies i have started my studies in summer vacation but i have one problem my college is far from my place from my home to college the journey is about 2hrs means total in day 4hrs. while returning home i get tired so how should i manage my studies pls rply.
9th May 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I M PRIYA , I HAVE COMPLETED MY 11 TH AND NOW I AM STEPPING INTO 12 TH . I M PANIC WHETHER I HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO FACE THE 12 TH . THE ABOVE TIPS WERE VERY USEFUL . I NEED SOME MORE TIPS
14th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

plzz help me out how i score 90% marks in board .i have little problem once i understand then after some time i forget the answer so help me what should i do.???
23rd May 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How to score 90% marks in 2 CHSE exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?