31st May 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How to manage my time table in my class 9th?

how to manage my time table in my class9 and tell me which time which subject study

1st August 2012, 02:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to manage my time table in my class 9th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to manage my time table in my class9 and tell me which time which subject study
It is difficult to sat at what time you should study which subject. However, if you wake up early morning at start studying in-between 5-6 am, it is the best time to study. At this hour almost there is no noise to distract you. Moreover, the mind is fresh after a long sleep. You tend to gather more at this time. Then in the evening from 6 pm or 7 pm till 9.00 is another good time to put your brain on alert.
14th January 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

how can i set my maths better
13th February 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

9th class students have many ways to distract them from studing hard , so how they can manage studies to be top in class . give me a perfect 24 - hour timetable
7th March 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

How i can score good mark in 9th class SA-2
2nd April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

tell me now perfect time to study and how to study each subject
3rd July 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How i prepare for exam in 9th class .And how i get 90% above
3rd July 2013, 10:45 PM
harishbanu

Hai, This is the most important thing in every student. Your at stage of basic, it is better to start to manage time for studies. Time management is must and should needed for higher studies.
Please analyse about your strengths and weaknesses.List out the subjects which are difficult to study and which are easy to you. Allocate most of your time to study on difficult subjects. Concentrate less on easy subjects.
From my side ,I will suggest that please concentrate on since and maths subjects if you want to study engineering.
4th July 2013, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
At the time of schooling every student faces a confusion about how to set their timetable for studies. Its very easy,you will have only six subjects and out of them three are languages and the other three are subjects. My suggestion to you is that you concentrate on Mathematics, Science and English.As these subjects will be helpful to you in your higher studies. Preparing a time table how to study each subject depends on you because you may know when you will have the time.You neednot study throughout the day,you can go through the topics that have been discussed by your teacher on that day in the evening time.Then it will be easy for you to know in which subjects you are good and in which subjects you are weak.Then you can prepare a timetable by spending few time to the good subjects and more time to the weak subjects.
Thank You
28th August 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to manage my time table in my class 9th?

thankyou sir it will be very helpfull for me
29th September 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

studies are the first priority........So concentrate on it more but this doesn't mean that you need to locked up in a room for hours and forget other things such health,diet.
these are equally important as they have a great impact on your concentrating and learning capacity.and do take out some minutes for your friends , social life.............................................. ......... ENJOY LIFE TOOO, THIS TIME WON'T RETURN BACK.............................................. ...........................
3rd October 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a best time table to study for class 9 ICSE board
2nd November 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

plzz telL ME HOW COULD I MANGE my time table itz very difficult
30th November 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

y should i care that is your problem
12th March 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
how can i set my maths better
practice more questions especially during ur free time or meet the teacher after the lesson and asak for a reinforcement class or ask someone rlly good in maths in your year or 10 or 11 to tutor you
15th April 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I m in class ninth
I want to take medical in class eleventh
Do I need to take extra tuitions for science
22nd June 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How i manage my study ? And what is the best time for study the subjects ? I want to score above 90 percent.
6th September 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How to complete syllabus in less time and we need more time to learn one answer
28th October 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hey i am weak in maths and science and in future i want to take science plzzz help me out if you have any suggestions i will be very thankful to you if you do so...!
16th November 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

if we get fully immerged in the studies than their would be no time for parents.So in this time what should we do?
18th March 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i m confused about how to manage time, as i m very busy in sports as well as in studies too. i m not able to balance the pressure of sports and studies ,could you sort out the best way to balance my pressure?
18th March 2015, 01:30 PM
gowshikan

Default Re: How to manage my time table in my stdying ?

[i m confused about how to manage time, as i m very busy in sports as well as in studies too. i m not able to balance the pressure of placement and studies ,could you sort out the best way to balance my pressure?[/QUOTE]
18th March 2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
i m confused about how to manage time, as i m very busy in sports as well as in studies too. i m not able to balance the pressure of sports and studies ,could you sort out the best way to balance my pressure?
Yes, as you are in class 9th and you have the system of SA and FA exams, you can manage it very well.

1. The subjects in Maths are comprising of circles/quadrialterals and some concepts of mensuration spanning over surface area & volumes, statistics and probability. These are the chapters where you need to know only the basic theorems and questions are hardly out of the NCERT book. So attend classes regularly.
2. The science subjects from chemistry and physics can be pretty well if in addition to the book, you refer to the CD which comes with it. It saves time and also helps better understanding of concept.

3. The subjects in literature of English or Hindi need to be understood from a reference book and the grammar comprises of most part from Wren & Martin only which is not time taking.

4. For managing your sports along with studies, never miss your classes and then go for sports in the early evening period till 5-6 pm. Thereafter even if you devote 2 hours of studying everyday and have managed well in classes, you can easily crack the SA and FA exams.
18th March 2015, 03:01 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Buddy, the best time is when your body and mind both are devoted to just studies. According to me, morning time is the best. if you could sacrifice on your sleep or make a woe that you will sleep right at 10 at night and wake up at 4 in the morning, i hope you will be able to maximize your efforts.

As far as individual subject time table is considered, it depends on your command over the subjects.
If you can tell me which subject you like and in which you have problems, then i can even assist in making a subject-wise time table.
18th March 2015, 04:27 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

I know sportsman life because my elder brother is cricketer i tell you a trick to manage time , 4 hours for study is sufficient for a sportsman as my views , gave two hours of study before sleep ,now you have 2 morr hours to adjust in your schedule, now give one or one + of hour in morning otherwise give 1+ hour after the school ,
18th March 2015, 10:06 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Friends, you are presently in the 9th standard and it is the high time to consolidate your foundation for better career.

You have to make a suitable, flexible and helpful time table yourself after deep consideration of your strength and weakness. You can even take the valuable suggestion from your teachers, parents, friends or seniors in this regard.

Here, I am going to mention few things which will surely help you in preparing time table:-

# Allocate some extra time to subjects or topics in which you are weak.

# If possible, take a nap/sleep of 1-2 hours in the evening or after coming from the school. It will refresh your mind from day long fatigue. It will keep your mind active for study upto late night.

# Do not study for longer periods continously. Take a break of 10 minutes after every 30-40 minutes of study.

# Take few pieces of paper in your pocket everytime. You can write on them the things/topics/formulae/equations/theorem which are quite difficult for you. You can revise them at any time whenever you got free time either in the school bus or in lunch break or any idle time. This technique will help you in getting mastery over difficult topics.

# Take vitamin-C rich diet in order to maintain good memory power and better immunity.

# Perform yoga/pranayam in the morning for 15-20 minutes in order to have better perfromance from brain.

# Take seasonal fruits and balanced diet to keep your body fit.
18th March 2015, 10:55 PM
sairam0123

hello sir

You should analyse you strength and weakness in the subject (means in which subject you are having a good command and in which subject you are having problems )
So you should analyse it and you should daily practice the maths subject.because maths is something that which cannot be learnt in a single day.so you should do the maths problems daily.

And you should give more time to the subject in which you are facing problems. which will help you lot in studies.

all the best for future.
thank you.
25th March 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know some steps for the betterment of mathematics.i have a reqest to give me some easy steps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?