1st July 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How many chances are allowed to write supplementary exam, after completing the course?

I was a student in Polytechnic Engineering and passed my Polytechnic Diploma in the year 2011. However, I had 2 backlog papers. Can I write those exams in this year?

30th July 2019, 05:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many chances are allowed to write supplementary exam, after completing the course?

1. There is no limit on number of attempts to write supplementary examination after completion of course.

2. You can appear for the examination till you clear the paper with passing marks.
3rd October 2021, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many chances are allowed to write supplementary exam, after completing the course?

How meny chances are allowed to write supplementery exam in KTU after completing B. Tec course
7th October 2021, 12:31 AM
Shamaila parween

There are many chances are allowed to write supplementary exam there no limit to write after completion of course. You can appear for the examination till you clear the exam.
19th July 2022, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How many chances are allowed to write supplementary exam, after completing the course in Kannur University?
7th September 2022, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in supplementry exam of 12th can i give repeat supplementry exam for 1 sub?
31st July 2023, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How much time allowed to clear supplimentary papers of ktu 2015 scheme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?