26th December 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How many chances are allowed in IIT entrance exam? I am studying in 12th standard

Presently, i'm studying in 12th std. in jnv.amroha.
Please tell me how many chance of iit entrance exam are there, after my 12th.

25th April 2015, 11:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many chances are allowed in IIT entrance exam? I am studying in 12th standard

IIT entrance examination is popularly known as Joint Entrance Examination in short JEE .

JEE is held by Central Board of Secondary Education once every year for the selection of talented students for their Bachelor of Technology course from the government colleges like IIT or IIIT or NIT .

The basic qualification required for appearing in this examination are here under:

You must have done your 12th or pursuing the final year of same from a recognized school/college of recognized board with physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects with at least 50% marks in each of these .

Your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of the year in which you are appearing in this examination .

The examination is held two steps which are as JEE Mains and JEE Advance .

For JEE Advance you must have cleared your Mains examination and must be among the top 20% students of your respective boards based on your performance in your 12th board examination .

The examination is held in both online and offline mode .

The maximum attempts provided for cracking this examination is 3 attempts and that too consecutively .
26th April 2015, 12:40 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many chances are allowed in IIT entrance exam? I am studying in 12th standard

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and it is one of the most renowned institute for the B.tech courses . The candidate of the institute do not have to think about the placement . Candidates are placed by foreigner firm also .

There is no separate examination for IIT and the candidate are selected through the JEE Advance examination .

CBSE conducts the examination of JEE Mains and JEE Advance and every year about 14-15 lacs students apply for it and only 10000 meritorious become eligible in getting admission in the IITs .

The selected candidates of JEE Mains are only eligible to go for the JEE Advance . And the selected candidates of JEE Advance are eligible to get admission in the IITs .

There are only three attempts for the JEE or IIT . First attempt at the year of +2 passing and rest two in the next consecutive two years .

So there are two more chances for you after the +2 passing year . You can crack it in it .
15th May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

A message come on my phone that is related to jee exam and message constitute that you is selected in aertics related to air carft management what does it means
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?