13th October 2011, 09:40 AM
shanmukharaoc

How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses?

hai,

this is shanmukha rao, just i want to know that the "how many courses are available after completion of my 10th standard examination and also job oriented courses"

14th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses?

how many groups are there in intermediate
14th December 2011, 10:50 PM
dev99

Default Re: How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses?

Dear Friend,
After tenth there are many course like diploma,12th,ITI ...etc but all of these are job oriented but you need to decide which line you want to prefer as per your aim what you want to be in your life.
Thank You.
8th January 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am hotel management courses join to after 10th
8th January 2012, 04:31 PM
karan thombre

i am 10th pass but me hotel management courses done
25th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hi sir which is the best corce after 10th
class
26th February 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i hv n compartment in 10th i didnt pass it.i hv dn my 10th 8yrs ago.plz suggest me which certificate or diploma course i can do.
25th March 2012, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear,
Sir/Madam.

I have done only my 9th Std twelve to fifteen years back and i`m 29years old.and now willing to study further. Can i do any degree without doing my 10th and PUC.
6th April 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanmukharaoc View Post
hai,

this is shanmukha rao, just i want to know that the "how many courses are available after completion of my 10th standard examination and also job oriented courses"
call me only for jobs oppurtiunity
9th April 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done 10th claas so which caurce is better for me pls tell me
13th April 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i m 10th pass.........how would we knw that in which field we are interested ???????
16th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing computer courses but i want to ask u that are there any other couse that i can do. i had just given the exams of 10th.
26th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do hotel management course after tenth?
26th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

can i do hotel management course after tenth?
14th May 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Iam student of 10th pass for the year 2012 I want medical course for example diploma in physiotherapy etc
14th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to bocome a engineer so what should I do?
3rd June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i passed ssc exam with 96.99p.rank.now i want to go in science but we are not able to pay fees after12th. so please help me.
3rd June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i pass my ssc exam with 96.99 p.rank.now i want to go in science but we are not able to pay fees after 12th.please help me.
3rd February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev99 View Post
Dear Friend,
After tenth there are many course like diploma,12th,ITI ...etc but all of these are job oriented but you need to decide which line you want to prefer as per your aim what you want to be in your life.
Thank You.
i want to go for engineering line but i m confused that should i opt for engineering after 12th or shall i do polytechnic course after 10th. what i should i prefer to?
13th April 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i wrote public this year and sure that i get more than 570 marks. But confused about career. Is c.a the best for me ?
21st July 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th exam.so pls give me a detail for Hotelmenejment corses.because I interest in it corse.
pls give me a detail with college city and place .
13th May 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I m passed sslc and i m done my plus2 with science but i m failed,which is the better courses?
29th June 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i compleate 10 th class . I want to get govt job in animalhusbendry fild . Wt kind of vocational cources available.
1st September 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any jib oriented courses at vadakara in kerala state for after finishing the 10th std
9th January 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I ve passed my 10th 18years ago nw I want to do any short term courses whch course wld u suggest me
26th May 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i have passed plus 2 and now i need a course releated with computer software and mechanism i dont know which course is best for me hope that you could help me
12th June 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

I passed out 10 from ICSE board, I m 16yrs old and now I m in search of a job oriented courses in auto sector. HELP ME PLEASE
9th February 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,
This is Prasad goud,
can any body let me know which is best group for better future with less time like around 6years after 10th standard.i would like to join in Charted account also thinking about aeronautical engineering, if I go with CA i can also go for civils, if I go with MPC, I think it goes to engendering. so I am lot confused in these both. can any expert suggest me to move for good and bright future.
16th May 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Which are the plus two equilvalent courses in kerala after 10 th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?