6th October 2017, 12:09 PM
Swati h tirpude

How many days will it take to join MSEB after passing the exam?

When we pass all level in MSEB recruitment exam, how many days to joining the MSEB job, and can final year appear student give MSEB recruitment exam. Can you please provide me with the right details on the same? When will I be called for the job?

9th October 2017, 05:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many days will it take to join MSEB after passing the exam?

MSEB (Maharashtra State Electricity Board) exam is conducted by Maharashtra state for recruiting candidates into different fields in electricity board. There are different posts in electricity board. The eligibility requirements are as follows:

- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in any related technical stream with minimum 55% from any recognized university.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidates age should be below 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

Different post ask for different stream you need to check the eligibility requirements before applying to the post.
After clearing the written test you’ll be called for interview. If you clear the interview you’ll get mail for joining letter. Sending joining letter make take few months because based on the performance each person will be sent the mail and joining date.

For applying to the post and other details you can visit the official website: http://www.mahadiscom.in/
13th July 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many days will it take to join MSEB after passing the exam?

What exam that an electronic engineering student has to write to get job in MSEB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?