1st December 2011, 07:00 PM
tejashreehatmode

I have done degree in EXTC with first class. What is the procedure to join MSEB?

Hello sir, this is Tejashree Hatmode. I have done degree engg in EXTC and looking for the job in MSEB.I have passed out in 2011 and secured first class.What is the procedure for joining MSEB?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join MSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for a job in MSEB after passing B.E degree in electrical engineering
  3. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  4. Minimum salary package after completion of electronics and communication engineering? Names of the companies which offer the jobs in India?
  5. Procedure to join NASA after B.E? I am 2nd year student of EXTC branch and want to join NASA
  6. Procedure to join CBI having finished EXTC, BE?
  7. Any course related to EXTC? Which are the centers for the course?
  8. Does ONGC offer recruitment to EXTC engineer? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  9. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  10. Can I be eligible for RTO on the basis of Diploma course?
  11. Can I apply for MSEB recruitments after getting aggregate 55.66% in degree course with 64.20% in final year?
  12. What is the cutoff of Sinhgad College(Vadgaon)?
  13. How can I get EXTC or Electronics in VIT Pune?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  15. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  16. What is the qualification for Junior Electrical engineering in MSCEB?
  17. How to join NASA after passing 12th class? What is the procedure to join it?
  18. Can E&TC engineering students apply for job in MSEB?
8th June 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have done degree in EXTC with first class. What is the procedure to join MSEB?

i have done degree in EXTC with first clas. what is the procedure to join MSEB?
9th July 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have done degree in EXTC with first class. What is the procedure to join MSEB?

what is the syllabus for electronics exam in mseb?
30th August 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed btech in electronics and telecommunication engineering. How should apply for joining in mseb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?