17th October 2012, 05:49 PM
pradeep k yadavendu

How many engineering colleges in West Bengal are affiliated to UGC?

how many engineering colleges in west bengal is affiliated to UGC

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  4. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  5. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  6. Which are the government affiliated distance D.Ed institutes in West Bengal
  7. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course -- [New]
  8. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  9. Names of the colleges affiliated to Sikkim University in West Bengal?
  10. Which courses will help me to get a job in MNC?
  11. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  12. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  13. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  14. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  15. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  16. Names of the colleges in West Bengal for Medical and Engineering?
  17. Which engineering college can I get in West Bengal? What is the mode of admission?
  18. List of colleges of West Bengal affiliated to AIEEE? Rank required for admission in those colleges?
18th October 2012, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many engineering colleges in West Bengal are affiliated to UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep k yadavendu View Post
how many engineering colleges in west bengal is affiliated to UGC
Maximum no of Engineering college in West Bengal are approved by UGC and AICTE approved .From my knowledge there is no college which is not approved by UGC .

List of the Best Engineering college in West Bengal:-

Bengal Engineering College, Howrah, Kolkata.

University College of Science and Technology, Kolkata: 92 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road Kolkata-70009

BP Poddar Institute of Technology, VIP Road, Kolkata.

Bengal Institute of Technology, Kolkata.

St Thomas College of Engineering, Harbor Road, Kolkata

University of Kalyani, Institute of Engineering, Salt Lake, Kolkata

College of Leather Technology, Canal South Road, Kolkata- 700015
Jadavpur University, Kolkata

Institute of Jute Technology, 35 Ballygunj Circular Road ,Kolkata-700019

College of Ceramic Technology, 73 Abinash Chanda Banerjee Lane, Beleghata, Kolkata-700101

JIS College of Engineering

I have attached a file where you can find out the college name under WBUT university . Now in west Bengal WBUT strength is too high .So dont worry , you want to join in West Bengals college then definitely you can apply .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0-college-list.pdf(269.0 KB, 306 views)
26th January 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many engineering colleges in West Bengal are affiliated to UGC?

I'm studying electronics and communication engineering in narula institute of technology.
Can I give gate exam from narula institute of technology college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?