23rd July 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How many government jobs are there on the basis of 12th

how many government job on the base of 12th.because i m confuse after my 10+2 ?

Related Questions:
  1. How many government jobs are there on the basis of 12th
  2. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs?
  3. Government jobs on 12th marks basis?
  4. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  5. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA? -- [New]
  6. Jobs on the basis of GATE SCORE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  8. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  9. Which are the official jobs available on the basis of 12th standard certificate?
  10. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  11. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper
  12. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  13. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  14. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  15. Can I get B.Tech in genetic engineering in government college on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  16. Can I get a govt. job or any bank jobs by passing 12th with 80%?
  17. Where can I get the application form for Indian Railway Nurse Post
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
16th April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many government jobs are there on the basis of 12th

Is there any Govt Job position which we can have on our academic marks percentage basis?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?