6th June 2012, 08:17 PM

How many government seats are available for civil engineering in Karnataka and which is the best college?

how many government seats are available for civil engg in karnataka & which is best college

Related Questions:
  1. How many government seats are available for civil engineering students in karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  6. How many government seats are available for engineering in Karnataka this year?
  7. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  8. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  9. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  10. How many engineering government seats are available in Karnataka?
  11. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  12. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  13. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  14. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  15. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  16. Top civil engineering colleges in Karnataka -- [New]
  17. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many seats are available in government colleges through JELET in Civil engineering department?
8th September 2016, 11:08 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many government seats are available for civil engineering in Karnataka and which is the best college?

As you want to know number of government seats are available for civil engineering in Karnataka and which is the best college here, I am going to tell you the same:

Number of seats-

60 -120 seats in every college

Karnataka best college-

Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore

Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
NH 206,B.H.Road,
Tumkur,
Karnataka 572103,
0816 221 4080

BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli

Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
JSS Institution Camp,
Manasa Gangothri,
Mysore,
Karnataka, 570006 ‎
0821 254 8285 ‎

SDM College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad

PES College of Engineering, Mandya
PES Engineering College Road,
Mandya,
Karnataka, 571401 ‎
082 32 220043 ‎

Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur

MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
MSR College Road, MS Ramaiah Nagar,
Mathikere,
Bangalore,
Karnataka, 560054 ‎
080 2360 0822
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?