21st March 2011, 07:23 PM
architak

Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?

plz give me information about the colleges offering m.tech course in instrumentation & control in gujarat..also provide me with the criteria for admission in those colleges...
thankinh you..

Related Questions:
  1. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  2. How many colleges are available for MSc Instrumentation in Gujarat
  3. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  4. Colleges providing M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Courses in India?
  5. For which all top colleges am I eligible? I have scored 40.5 in TANCET
  6. Which colleges can I get in Gujarat after scoring 32 marks in GATE?
  7. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  8. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  9. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  10. Pilot training courses after 12th standard: colleges in Gujarat? Selection criteria? Entrance exams?
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  12. List of colleges that provide M.Tech/M.E course in Gujarat? I am doing mechanical engineering course
  13. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat? List of the colleges providing admission?
  14. List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure? -- [New]
  15. Colleges for Mtech admission in gujarat through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  17. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  18. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
28th August 2011, 12:44 AM
Mannu2525

Arrow Re: Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?

COLLEGES IN GUJARAT THAT OFFERS M.TECH IN IC
•-> A.D. Patel Inst. of Tech : 60 Seats

•-> A.V.Parekh Technical Institute Dr. Yagnik Road Rajkot : 60 Seats

•-> Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Vallabh Vidyanagr : 60 Seats

•-> C.U.Shah College Of Engg & Technology Lakhu Pole : 60 Seats

•-> Government Engineering College Modasa Dist : 60 Seats

•-> Government Engineering College, Patan North Gujarat : 60 Seats

•-> Government Engineering College, Gandhinagar M.S. : 60 Seats

•-> Ahmedabad Institute Of Technology : 60 Seats

•-> C.K. Pithwala College Of Engg & Technology : 90 Seats

Criteria for Admission
•-> 4 year graduation degree from any recognized university.
•-> No age limit.
•-> Min. 55% marks in graduation.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
28th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?

Government Colleges for M.E/M. Tech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
10th February 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?

I want to know regarding the part time or distance learning course in Instrumentation Engineering (Degree) is available in Gujarat. if it is available , please provide me the details for the same. Hope i will get early response for the same
18th March 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

sir , in gate 2012 i got AIR-1500 , gate score -378 in instrumantation , in which better college i can get admission in m-tech , plz rply
4th February 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the names of those colleges which provide M.TECH or ME in civil engineering and instrumentation & control engineering in the same college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?