22nd May 2012, 11:43 PM
dimpubecky

How many marks are required to be scored in AIEEE to get computer science in Warangal NIT?

please anyone tell me how many marks should i scre in aieee to get computer science in waangal nit

21st July 2012, 12:18 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many marks are required to be scored in AIEEE to get computer science in Warangal NIT?

Hi dear..

For getting in NIT you need at least a rank below 20,000 and the marks depend upon the cut off of the year.
Just for an Idea , above 180 you will get NIT and if your score gets above 230 then sure shot you will get it..

All the best..
23rd July 2012, 09:35 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many marks are required to be scored in AIEEE to get computer science in Warangal NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimpubecky View Post
please anyone tell me how many marks should i scre in aieee to get computer science in waangal nit
hello

Actually you need to score atleast 10k rank maximum to get a seat in NIT Warangal being a state candidate.

so it would be something around 250 MARKS out of 360.

note---
total marks for exam may change so i have given the cut-offs for NIt warangal....

So,I have provided the cut-offs by givingattachment below......

attachment contains------>>

• National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Warangal AIEEE 2011 first round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Warangal AIEEE 2011 second round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Warangal AIEEE 2011 third round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Warangal AIEEE 2011 forth round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Warangal AIEEE 2011 fifth round cutoff details

for more see attachment........

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
1st September 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

how many shud we get to get a seat in iiit gachibowli
9th April 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 103 in jee mains 2013...what is the best govt college or nit can i get?
19th May 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 165 marks in jee main 2013.in which nit will i get admission for cse.
5th July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

My state rank is 180 will I get in nit suratkal if so which branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?