12th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How many MBBS and BDS seats are there in Punjab for SC students

how many MBBS and BDS seats are there in punjab for sc students?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS in both public and private colleges in Punjab?
  2. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  3. How many BDS government seats are there in Punjab?
  4. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab?
  5. how many seats in MBBS and BDS Punjab Medical colleges are reserved for SC candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  7. Number of seats available for outside states students in Punjab for MBBS seat?
  8. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  9. How many seats are filled in MBBS and BDS? How much money do I have to pay to get a seat in MBBS or BDS?
  10. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  11. How many seats of MBBS and BDS are there in Maharashtra for open category students?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  13. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in Punjab after scoring 328?
  14. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  15. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  16. Total number of seats available in BDS as well as MBBS COMEDK for general non Karnatican students?
  17. How can I get admission in BDS? Which are the colleges in Punjab
  18. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra -- [New]
30th December 2017, 10:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS and BDS seats are there in Punjab for SC students

The system of reservation followed in admissions in professional courses in government colleges are:

>>OBC reservations: 27% of total seats.

>>SC reservation: 15% of total seats.

>>ST reservation: 7.5% total seats.

So, state of Punjab, 15% of total seats of MBBS and BDS course is reserved for SC candidates.
31st December 2017, 04:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBBS and BDS seats are there in Punjab for SC students

1. The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and that of BDS is Bachelor of Dental Surgery.

2. Admission in MBBS and BDS course in medical colleges of Punjab is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. There is 15% seats reserved for All India quota seats and 85% seats in MBBS and BDS courses for state.

3. The reservation for SC candidates in medical colleges in Punjab is 15%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?