14th May 2011, 02:18 PM
shaluprwl

Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?

i got 875 rank in test for mbbs/bds......will i get admission in mbbs or bds any under girls quota.......????.......how many seats are there in mbbs/bds and whats its fee structure.......plz reply soon

1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  2. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  3. Admission criteria and fee structure of MBBS and BDS? Can a candidate get admission if doesn't qualify in NEET?
  4. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  5. Can I get admission in any BDS college in Hyderabad after scoring 785 rank? What is the fee structure?
  6. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  7. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  8. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?
  10. Admission in fee structure with 1124 rank in MBBS? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  13. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  14. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS after scoring 50371 AIR?
  15. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  16. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  17. Can I get MBBS or BDS admission after scoring 7000 in M.Ed exam?
  18. KIITS fee structure for MBBS and BDS? Hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2011, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?

BDS exam date
17th June 2011, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?

My rank is 830 in pmet entrance exam, can I get admission in mbbs or bds in govt college in punjab
18th June 2011, 10:58 PM

fee structure for mbbs
20th June 2011, 02:28 PM

just give me detailed fees structure for bds course
27th June 2011, 11:34 PM

Smile Re: Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?

just give me detailed fees structure for bds course
Of course my dear
1st July 2011, 09:17 PM

my PMET rank is 950.. will 9i get admission in mbbs in punjab medical colleges??
1st July 2011, 09:19 PM

my pmet rank is 950.... will i get admission in mbbs in punjab???
11th July 2011, 02:33 PM

which is the best private dental college in uttar pradesh?
21st July 2011, 07:52 PM

how many seats are there in mbbs..?
14th September 2011, 11:43 PM

my rank in medical keam 1782 and muslim any chance in mbbs
16th May 2012, 08:37 PM

my rank is 785 so will i get an admission in any BDS colleg in hyderabad ?what will be the fee structure?
25th May 2012, 06:09 PM

my rank in pb pmt is 238 in sc category.....can i get admsn in govt quota plz do rply........
8th June 2012, 07:41 PM

My Rank in RPMT is 762........will i get admission ?
18th September 2012, 01:40 PM

what is the number of seats foor bds in iom
18th September 2012, 06:23 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

Originally Posted by shaluprwl View Post
i got 875 rank in test for mbbs/bds......will i get admission in mbbs or bds any under girls quota.......????.......how many seats are there in mbbs/bds and whats its fee structure.......plz reply soon
HI!
Your question is incomplete you please mention the name of exam in which you score 875 Rank.
So that we cab tell you the fees and procedure of admission.

GOOD LUCK!
27th October 2012, 11:34 AM

which subject willbe asked in medical enterence exam please send answer at this e mail address is [email protected]
23rd January 2013, 04:17 PM

can i admit in medical collage in delhi? I m student in 12th science faculity bio
14th May 2013, 11:39 PM

whats the qualifying mark in NEET 2013 ???
is their subject wise qualifying mark ... ???
18th May 2013, 10:30 PM

Can i get a seat in mbbs in kiit after getting 722 rank. Please reply fast
6th June 2013, 03:50 PM

FEE STRUCTURE FOR BDS IN SELF FINANCING COLLEGE UNDER KEAM IN KERALA ???
15th August 2013, 03:50 AM
amit89itbhu

Yes you will surely get as you have decent rank.
Also you have girls quota which would help you get the seat.

You have not mentioned about your exam or your state.
There are different number of seats in each state and exam.

Provide full detail so that I can help you better

20th April 2014, 07:58 PM

i got 841 marks in FSC pre medical exam.i want to do mbbs in 2014 from germany.plz tell me the procedure for admission,last date for application and fee structure for mbbs.and kindly give me all details regarding admission.thanks
13th May 2014, 12:56 PM

I got 400rank in ipu bds xam Delhi .is there any chance....i belong 2sc category
13th May 2014, 12:58 PM

I got 400 rank in ipu bds xam 2014 ....ibelong to sc category. Is there any chance
27th May 2014, 09:40 PM

i am labani gazi. i passed h.s & mark 75%.i want to know total courses fee of MBBS.i am obc candied.plz give me information by mail id. my id- [email protected] & contact no=09734531060
31st May 2014, 03:59 PM

Please let me know the procedure for applying for mbbs course, I have given aipmt, asso cet, mh cet and all pve inst.exams like dy patil, bhartiya vidyapeeyh, pravara , results are awaited but I want to know hoe to give preferences of colleges for mbbs course
12th June 2015, 01:06 AM

I got 48880 rank in eamcet will i get seat in bds plzz answer me and my ipe percentage is 84 in intermediate will i get seat in bds with low fees my category is bc-e
1st December 2019, 06:43 PM
suchi haria

Yes you will be able to get admission in MBBS/BDS
There is no such reservation for girls under any quota
You will be able to get admission on the basis of your merit
The fee structure of the course varies from college to college
For government college it ranges from 30 thousand to 45 thousand
If you get admission in private colleges the fee structure may go from 6 to 10 lakh per year
But with this rank you will definitely get admission in a good college