3rd November 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

For how many months or years do one need to attend the coaching for MBA entrance exams?

I am studying B.Tech Bio-Medical 3rd semester at Sathyabama University. I want to join M.B.A Entrance exam coaching. How many months or years I have to attend the course? Course fees detail?

20th April 2023, 04:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many months or years do one need to attend the coaching for MBA entrance exams?

MBA preparation begins in the final year of graduation , as it takes many months to prepare for the entrance exam , many of the aspirants start their preparation as soon as possible.
The duration of Long Term CAT Course is usually 10 to 12 months long and it's available in both classroom and online program. The time required to prepare for CAT program depends on candidates personal capacity while many have cracked the exam after 1 year of study while others just took 4 to 5 months to clear the exam.
Thus there is no fixed time for everyone one, it totally depends on ones grasping power and dedication to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?