27th January 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in 9th ICSE exams for 13 years and 4 months old candidate?

Hi Sir, my daughter is 13 years and 4 months old. I would like to know that at this age she is eligible to give the exams of 9th standard of ICSE Board? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

2nd February 2019, 06:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 9th ICSE exams for 13 years and 4 months old candidate?

Yes, she is eligible to appear for 9th examination, there is no issue in it. As the minimum age required to appear for 10th board examination is 14 years, so according to it, she is now eligible to appear for 9th and will not be facing any issue in appearing for boards in the coming year.
2nd February 2019, 08:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 9th ICSE exams for 13 years and 4 months old candidate?

ICSE board has not specified any minimum age limit to appear in 9th standard. If you are pursuing your 9th standard from ICSE school then there will be no problem for you to appear in 9th standard examination being 13 year and 4 months old Candidate.
2nd February 2019, 10:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Eligibility to appear in 9th ICSE exams for 13 years and 4 months old candidate?

ICSE board has no certain minimum or maximum age limit required to be eligible for 9th class examination.
You are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?