13th July 2019, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Delhi's Government Polytechnic Diploma Colleges?

Sir, my name is Kshitij and I wanted to know that there are are how many seats in government colleges for polytechnic in Delhi? I got 9788 rank. Will I get admission or not in government colleges?

23rd July 2019, 03:00 AM
Deadman11145

Default Re: How many seats are available in Delhi's Government Polytechnic Diploma Colleges?

Seats Availability in Delhi's Government Polytechnic Diploma College:

<> For SC/ST, 50% seats for candidates with 60% percentage in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subject.

<> General/OBC has 40% seats for candidates with 90% in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

<> 5% for Physically-Disabled and 5% for Transgender.

Every year, the cut-off is different so just wait for the final result. But according to previous year cut-off's it is difficult for you to get a government polytechnic college in Delhi. You would have been surely got a government polytechnic college if your rank would have been under 5000.
19th September 2022, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in Delhi's Government Polytechnic Diploma Colleges?

Sir,
I want to know that this year combined test conducted for Diploma and ITI for admission 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?