19th August 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in AIIMS for general category in MS and MBBS

how many seat in aiims for general category in ms and mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in AIIMS for general category in MS and MBBS -- [New]
  2. Cut-off marks for PG Medicine entrance exam?
  3. When will I get the application form for AIIMS MBBS?
  4. How many seats are available in MBBS(Gujarat) for General category candidates?
  5. What are the total number of seats for MBBS at AIIMs New Delhi and Bhubaneshwar
  6. Will I get admission for MBBS after scoring AIPMT Mains Rank of 2748? How many seats are available in General Category?
  7. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  8. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  10. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  11. From where to get offline form of AIIMS MBBS exam?
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  13. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Government)? Can I get MBBS course with 204 category rank?
  14. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  15. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET?
  16. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  17. How many MBBS government colleges are there in Punjab under general category?
  18. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 2510 rank under general categories
1st April 2017, 12:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are there in AIIMS for general category in MS and MBBS

AIIMS refers to All India Institute of Medical Science and same are known to be the best medical college in India for pursuing any medical degree course.

As you are concerned about number of seats available in AIIMS for MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) and MS ( Master of Surgery ) degree courses then for MBBS degree course overall 707 seats out of which 350 seats is available for general category candidates across all the seven running AIIMS.

Further for MS degree course the seats varies as per the specialization and hence for exact details about the seat matrix for MS degree course across all AIIMS you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?