18th June 2011, 04:34 PM
Shaikh Anis

Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?

Sir i have secured 75% marks in hsc exam and 121 in mht cet . can you please recommend me a college for mbbs with lowest possible fees? And also the number of seats available for mbbs for open category in maharashtra. Please reply soon....

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  2. List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?
  3. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  4. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  5. How many seats of MBBS and BDS are there in Maharashtra for open category students?
  6. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  7. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  8. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  10. Number of seats available for ST category for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  11. Number of seats available for ST category students in government MBBS colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course -- [New]
  13. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS seat under COMEDK?
  15. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  16. How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?
  17. How many MBBS seats are available in government medical college in Delhi, Maharashtra, and Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
8th December 2011, 10:50 PM
ibad.786

Default Re: Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?

Hi, mostly all the Govt. medical colleges of Maharashtra are having very low fees for MBBS course. So you can consider all the Govt. colleges like Govt. Medical College Dhule, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai and Chandrapur. You will need a CET score of above 175 for admission in these colleges. Best of luck.
17th February 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?

hello sir,
i am not a domiciled student of maharashtra.What are the options of medical colleges in maharashtra do i have?please guide me about the low fees colleges and the entrance test which i need to give to take admissions in these colleges..
15th March 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY RANK THAT I WANT TO SCORE FOR GETTING ADMISSION
9th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH REGIONAL OBC CATEGORY RANK NEEDED TO GET MBBS ADMISSION IN MAHARASHTRA
?
11th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN STR STUDET MY MEDICAL RANK IS 7038 IS IT POSIBLE TO GET GOVT SEAT UNDER CATEGORY QUOTA
20th June 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

how many MBBS and BDS in government and non governmet seats in maharashtra
7th July 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

how much marks required for admission in mbbs in vmmc, at safdarjung hospital ?
20th February 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

my Gen cat rank in amupmdc is 389

Do I stand a chance for getting a clinical pg dental seat? What rank is the cutoff?
27th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

lowest fee structure for mbbs in maharashtra ,gujarat,rajasthan,madhya pradesh
17th June 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How much regional meri rank is needed for admission in mbbs for open category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?