21st February 2013, 10:06 PM
reshmasakharkar

How many seats are there in AIIMS for MDS?

plz may i know how many seats are there in aiims for mds?
and the distribution of seats for the may 2013 aiims mds exam and november 2013 mds entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of MDS seats available in AIIMS for Open category student? -- [New]
  2. How many seats are there for MDS in AIIMS?
  3. How many seats are there for MDS in AIIMS?
  4. Number of seats reserved for MDS in AIIMS? How many seats are there for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under OBC reservation
  5. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  6. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best MDS Coaching centers in India for AIPG and AIIMS?
  8. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  9. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  10. How many MDS seats are there in AP? List of the colleges offering MDS seat in AP? How many management quota seats are there?
  11. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  12. What rank I have to achieve in AIPGDEE to study MDS in AIIMS?
  13. Number of MDS seats available in SRMC University?
  14. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  15. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  16. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  17. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  18. How should I get into AIIMS? What is the criteria for selection? How many seats are there in AIIMS?
6th July 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in AIIMS for MDS?

how many seats are there in AIIMS for mds..n what is the fees structure
1st October 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in AIIMS for MDS?

How many MDS seats are there AIIMS MDS November 2013 and the centres for MDS November2013 entrance text
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?