20th June 2011, 10:38 AM
KOMALASHOK

How many seats are there in government, private and deemed university medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the caste-wise distribution?

how many seats in govt.medical, private medical, and deemed univeristy medical college in maharashtra and what is the castwise distribution for

Related Questions:
  1. Seats available for MD/MS courses in maharashtra? category-wise distribution of seats?
  2. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  3. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  4. How many seats of MBBS are there in Maharastra? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  5. How many government seats are there in Pre medical MBBS Maharashtra caste wise?
  6. Total intake capacity in medical college of Maharashtra and category wise distribution of seats?
  7. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  8. How to get to know the category wise distribution of available seats for medical course in BJ Medical college, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  9. How many PG seats are available in Maharashtra
  10. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  12. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  13. About the government medical colleges in maharashtra? govt seats in private colleges? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra
  15. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  16. Total number of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there in those colleges and what is the fee?
  17. How many seats are there in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  18. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
26th June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in government, private and deemed university medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the caste-wise distribution?

How many seats avilable BAMS or BHMS in goverment medical college for VJNT?
2nd July 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in government, private and deemed university medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the caste-wise distribution?

I have got 103 mrks in PCB ih mht-cet exam. Will I get admission for MBBS in good government college?
10th September 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 103 mrks in PCB ih mht-cet exam. Will I get admission for MBBS in good government college?
i think it is difficult to get it,unless u r belongs to reservetion quota,or try for second attempt of cet
13th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

what are quota of seats reserved in private medical college of maharashtra for candidate belongs to maharashtra state
17th November 2011, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are there govt,aided,private,research institute,deemed universities in tamilnadu?what is the caste wise distribution ?
8th January 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i m from vj/nt caste how much marks i shuld score in pcb to get admission an mbbs
25th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

state rank 1650 can i get admission weach subject
25th March 2012, 06:11 PM
nkrjn17

Hiii

COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (CEE) is conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS/BPharm courses in Government/Municipal Corporation and private medical/dental/pharmacy colleges in the State affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences for Free and Payment seats. Separate notifications are issued for admission to (i) Medical/Dental Colleges; and (ii) Pharmacy Colleges.

Separate rules regulate admission to MBBS in Armed Forces Medical College, Pune; Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University; and Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Savagram (Wardha)

Allocation of Seats : Free Seats All seats in Government/Municipal colleges and 50% seats in private colleges which are open to Maharashtra candidates. Payment Seats 50% seats (including NRIs) in private medical/dental colleges which are open to Maharashtra and other States candidates.

Following satisfy the Maharashtra State candidates: Candidates who have passed SSC and HSC exams from an institution situated in the State of Maharashtra. Exceptions (i) Children of Central Government/Undertaking employees transferred to Maharashtra; (ii) Candidates who have passed SSC/HSC exams from an institution situated outside Maharashtra State and whose parents are domicile of Maharashtra State.

Reservations :All India entrance 15% (MBBS/BDS) SC & ST converts to Buddhism 13% ST 7% VJ/ N T 11% OBC 19% Children of Defence Personnel 5 seats Physically Handicapped 5 (MBBS) 1 (BDS) Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border area residents 5 seats. (Whose mother tongue is Marathi) NRI 15% in private colleges.

Eligibility: Age 17 yrs on December 31 of the year of admission. Academic qualification HSC (XII standard) of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune or equivalent State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune or equivalent with Eng, Phy, Chem, Biol taken together securing 50% marks (40% for BC candidates) in Phy, Chem and Biol taken together at one and the same sitting. DPharm holders securing 60% marks are eligible for admission to II yr in BPharm Course. Candidates should be physically fit.

Application Procedure :Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the notified colleges on payment of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for backward class candidates).

Submission of Application :Candidates are required to submit the completed applications to the concerned admission authorities as mentioned in the Information Brochure.

Selection: MBBS/BDS Merit in Common Entrance Examination conducted at the Headquarters of each District in Maharashtra. The CEE include one question paper each in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English consisting of 50 multiple choice questions in each subject. Syllabus for the CEE is same as for the HSC exam of HSCE Board of Maharashtra. Marks obtained by the applicant at the applicant at the CEE in the subjects of Phy, Chem and Biol form the basis of selection. Applicants who secure the requisite percentage of marks in CEE are called for interview as per the state merit. BPharm Details may be obtained form the concerned College/Directorate of Technical Education 3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai.

Fees Tuition fee (per annum) :Free Seats MBBS Rs. 6,000 BDS Rs. 4,000 BPharm Rs. 3,000 Payment Seats MBBS Rs. 1,50,000 BDS Rs. 52500 BPharm Rs. 27,000. NRIs/Foreign nationals Five times of Payment Seats. The fees may be revised as per Government directions.

Service Bond Candidates selected against "merit" seats of private colleges or seats of Government colleges for admission are required to sign a bond to serve the State Government for a period of 2 yrs, failing which he/she is required to pay Rs. 1,00,000 for the default.

Enquiries MBBS/BDS Directorate of Medical Education and Research, St George Hospital Compound, Near C S T, Mumbai 400001.

BPharm Directorate of Technical Education, 3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai 400001.

Thanks..
22nd May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How much should i score in d. y. patil medical entrance exam to get admission in d. y. patil for MBBS if i belongs to NT ?
1st June 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

how many PG seats are there in maharashtra for medical students
22nd June 2012, 09:23 PM
sumit.pojage

give me a number of category wise distribution of seats for engineering in maharashtra
25th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

my state merit list no is 44600 can i get admission in govt medical college
25th June 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

my state merit list no is 44644,can i get admission in govt medical college
2nd July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 105 MARKS IN AMUPMDC CET HOW TO GET ADMISSION IN MBBS COLLEGE?
7th August 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how do i have to score in MH-CET toget admission in goverment college i belong to vj and also % in hsc board thank for your back rply
2nd March 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

my native place in Maharashtra dist jalgaon and amalner town presently i study in Surat Gujarat
i belong to schedule cast
can i got the admission in govt. medical college Maharashtra by sc/st quota
thanks,
Chavan Kalyani Milind
5th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

my rank neet ug- mbbs at state quota in Maharashtra is 6471, can i get admission in any private colleges under general category
9th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i've got 210 marks in neet ug 2013,n my state ranks are..west bengal 6325,assam 1052 and orissa 3539 under ur category....do i stand a chance to get into a govt. dental college in d above mentioned states??kindly reply s soon s possible...
9th September 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the sbc caste childrens reservation?
14th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got rank of 4750 in MHCET exam shall Will I get admission for MBBS in good government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?