9th August 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?

sir i got 923 marks in inter and got 20233 rank in eamcet.can i get a seat in bachelor of homeopathic science and surgery in hyderabad??

18th August 2014, 11:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?

With so many private colleges these days and so many seats there is clear chance that you might get admission into a private college. But private homeopathic college have very high tuition fee which is not affordable by many students.

So, if you want to do BHMS from a private college then you can get admission in spite of not so good rank in EAMCET, as many students don't take admission into private colleges and seats remain vacant.

Most of the students opt out of admission because of money as they can't afford hefty tuition fee for private colleges. Government colleges have a very low fee structure but only the top ranked candidates can get admission into government colleges.

If you want to get admission into Government medical college then, you have to prepare for one more year otherwise, you can easily get admission into private BHMS college as there is no dearth of seats available in those colleges.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?