7th July 2012, 11:36 PM
Kajal Vithalani

How many students are appearing for December this year?

How many students are appearing for december 2012?...please tel me

14th July 2012, 08:23 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many students are appearing for December this year?

Your question is not clear. You have not mentioned for which examination you are talking. There may be so many examination which will be conducted in December. From next time when you will post question please mention clearly for which you are inquiring.

In December there are semester examination for all the technical university. I think you are not talking about this. May be you are asking for any entrance examination. Visit the official website of that particular entrance examination website after last date of application submission you may get details about the number of students appearing in that examination.

Best wishes.
14th July 2012, 08:57 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai...

Your question is not clear. You have not mentioned for which examination you are talking. There may be so many examination which will be conducted in December. From next time when you will post question please mention clearly for which you are inquiring.

In December there are semester examination for all the technical university. I think you are not talking about this. May be you are asking for any entrance examination. Visit the official website of that particular entrance examination website after last date of application submission you may get details about the number of students appearing in that examination.

Thank you..
14th July 2012, 10:46 PM
samatha89
Member+

NEW DELHI: Over 12 lakh GATE aspirants took the examination on Sunday. The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology ( IITs) for admission to post graduate programs in engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy at national level.

GATE 2012 - morning session (9am-12 pm) Common GATE 2012 largely followed the pattern of last year's paper, as previously announced in the GATE 2012 prospectus. The paper consisted of 65 questions with a maximum score of 100 marks. The questions were MCQ type with four options. Every wrong answer incurred a negative marking of 1/3.
The question-wise breakup of the paper was - engineering mathematics: 15 marks; general aptitude (verbal ability and numerical ability): 15 marks; core engineering subjects: 70 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?