14th September 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How many students and hindi teachers are there in 6 to 10th standard of Karnatak government schools?

Please, tell me that in karnataka government schools 6-8 and 8-10 how many hindi teacher are there? In school how many students are here and how many teacher are there, because in karnataka many students are not able to read and write hindi.

20th April 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many students and hindi teachers are there in 6 to 10th standard of Karnatak government schools?

I am a graduate. I did kovid and Ratna course for Hindi. How to aply for Hindi teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools? 2 27th August 2018 08:52 AM
How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools? 1 3rd November 2017 02:13 PM
How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University? 2 30th December 2014 10:17 PM
Best entrance coaching centre in Delhi for Arts Teacher(Drawing Teacher) in DSSSB or in KVS government schools? 4 24th July 2013 11:42 PM