9th July 2012, 11:11 PM
Subir Chatterjee.

How may I appear for National Defence Academy after passing class 12th?

I am appering class 12,age 17 yers 8 month, may i appear the National defence Academey in this year.

16th July 2012, 09:46 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I appear for National Defence Academy after passing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subir Chatterjee. View Post
I am appering class 12,age 17 yers 8 month, may i appear the National defence Academey in this year.
Yes your eligible to apply for NDA Examination ,

The candidate who are below the age of 19 Years are eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held every twice in a year .

To apply for this NDA Examination ,then your educational Qualification should be Complete 12th standard from recognized University . You should having Physics and Mathematics to apply for Airforce/ Navy Wing .

There is no Percentage of marks are Needed for this Examination . So, If you get pass mark then your eligible to apply for this Examination . Final year Candidate (or) who are waiting for the result for 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for NDA Examination .

Your age should be not less then 16.5 years to 19 years and there is no relaxation will applicable for any category candidates . You should be Physically as well as Medically fit .

Only Unmarried male ( Single) candidates are Eligible to apply for NDA Examination and You should be Citizen of India .

NDA Examination Pattern :-

The Notification for this Examination are published in Employment news papers and Official website of UPSC . The cost of Examination Application Form Rs.50 /- and Free for sc/st candidates . The NDA Examination (1) 2012 was already get over and The NDA Examination (2) 2012 Notification was already get over . So, I suggest you to wait for Next Notification .

For More Information Please Click Here :- http://www.nda.nic.in/
17th July 2012, 12:01 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How may I appear for National Defence Academy after passing class 12th?

Definitely you can appear for National defense Academy.NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice.NDA-I exam notification release in the month December and exam will held in the month April every year.NDA-II exam notification release in the month of May and exam will held on August month every year.

This exam is conducted to fill the vacancies in the defense service like
>>Indian Air Force Academy
>>Indian Army Academy
>>Indian Navy Academy

To appear for NDA-I/NDA-II exam,you should have complete or appearing for final exam of 12th class with PCM/any stream from a recognized university and your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda-2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 116 views)
17th July 2012, 12:05 AM
bichapoda

Hi,

To appear for NDA exam you need to have completed your 12th and your Age need to be between 16.5 to 19 years .

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:-

• You need to have completed your 12th
  • For applying for Army you need to have completed 12th from any stream .
  • If your apply for Air Force or Navy you need to have completed your 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Maths subjects.
  • Age criteria is minimum of 16.5 and maximum of 19 years.
  • You need to citizen of INDIA.
  • So as you have completed your 12th and your Age is also between 16.5 to19 years our eligible to apply for NDA exam.
  • NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

To apply for NDA exam the official website is :-http://upsc.gov.in
20th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

yes, ofcourse you can join NDA after completing 12th,
NDA (National defence acadamy)
conducted by upce twice in year in
month june and december.

Here is
eligibility:

A candidate should have completed 12th
from recognise board.

Age limit should be between 16.5 to 19
years and only unmarried male can
apply.

The selection procedure for NDA exam
is :

-Written Test.

-Personal
Interview.

you have prepare your GK knowledge and Mathematics for cracking this exam
by continue practise.

ALL THE BEST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nda.jpg
Views:	1465
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	101107  
10th October 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

If i am not able to pass the exam then can i give the re-exam or can i give the exam again.
3rd October 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how much parcientige
6th May 2014, 08:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?