27th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for admission in national defence academy? Procedure to enter in National Defence Academy?

i have passed 12th standard board examination with state syllabus this may 2012, now i want to apply for the admission in national defence academy?? what is the procedure to enter in the national defence academy??

28th May 2012, 11:03 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for admission in national defence academy? Procedure to enter in National Defence Academy?

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts N.D.A. & N.A. Examination for
admission in National Defence Academy.

The N.D.A. & N.A. Examination is conducted twice a year generally.

One can apply for the exam after 12th (any discipline).
Those who pass 12th board examination with Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects,
can apply for all the three wings of defence (i.e. Army, Navy or Air Force) and other can
apply for Indian Army only through this exam.

The age limit for the examination is 16.5 to 19 years at the time of commencement of
training. The exact cutoff date of births to decide the eligibility of applicants, are
published in the notification of the examination.

All the advertisement/notification related to this are published in Employment News weekly
and also made available on UPSC official website.

http://www.upsc.gov.in/
28th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How to apply for admission in national defence academy? Procedure to enter in National Defence Academy?

Hello Friend,

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts N.D.A. & N.A. Examination for admission in National Defence Academy.

Those who pass 12th board examination with Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects,can apply for all the three wings of defence (i.e. Army, Navy or Air Force) and other can apply for Indian Army only through this exam.

The age limit for the examination is 16.5 to 19 years at the time of commencement of training. The exact cutoff date of births to decide the eligibility of applicants, are published in the notification of the examination.

Thank You!
29th May 2012, 12:17 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: How to apply for admission in national defence academy? Procedure to enter in National Defence Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th standard board examination with state syllabus this may 2012, now i want to apply for the admission in national defence academy?? what is the procedure to enter in the national defence academy??
hello
NDA exam is held by UPSC twice in a year.
UPSC already announced second notification of NDA exam.
Eligibilty
-candidate should be complete 12th class with physics and maths subjects.
-candidate should be male and unmarried. Female candidate is not allowed.
-candidate should be Indian.
-candidate age should be in between 16.5-19 yrs.

Important Dates
-last date of application form: 04-06-2012
-exam date:19-08-2012

for more details you can visit:
best of luck.
9th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am reading in class 12th,age is about 17yers 8 months, can I appear in NDA exam in this year. My few friends told me that they are appear this exam in this year, Kindly confirm me they have told me true or false. Subhajit
9th July 2012, 11:15 PM
Subir Chatterjee.

I am appearing in class 12 Sc, my age about 17 yers 8 months, can i appeared the natinal defence academy exam. in this year.
10th July 2012, 08:35 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........

The eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows........

The physical details.......

The list of best books for NDA exam........

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck..........
16th July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

where and how to apply
18th August 2012, 10:55 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> NDA :- National Defence Academy
NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC and is held twice in a year to join in :
* Indian Army
* Indian Navy
* Indian Air Force

As asked for the admission procedure for the NDA Exam, it is that you need to pass three stages namely :-
* Written Test
* SSB Interview
* Medical Test

>> Eligibility Criteria to appear for NDA Exam :-
* You need to be a citizen of India.
* Martial Status needed for the exam is that the candidate must be an unmarried male candidate.
* The age limit needed to be satisfied between 16.5 years to 19 years.
* Education Qualification to join Indian army is a pass in 12th standard with fair percentage in any stream.
* In order to join Indian Air Force and Navy, the educational qualification needed is that you have to complete your 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognition.
* You need to be physically fit while appearing for the examination in order to satisfy the physical requirements.
>> Physical Requirements :-

>> Written Test Exam Pattern :-

>> Admission Procedure :-
1. Written Test :-

> There are two tests conducted namely NDA I and NDA II Exam.
If you crack any one of the exam, you are clearing the first step of admission. After clearing the written test, the next step is :
2. SSB Interview :-
> The Service Selection Board (SSB) conducts a personal interview to check the Candidates efficiency (Intelligence and Personality test).
If you pass the interview, you have cleared the second step. The next step is :
3. Medical Test :-
> You will get a call letter for conducting into the Medical Test. After cracking the Medical Test, you have passed the last and final step.
Now, you will be one of the candidate of NDA and you will get the admission.
> To fill NDA exam registration form online, Click Here !
> For further details regarding NDA and its latest updates & notifications, you can refer to the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in

> Hope for your good future scope.....
19th August 2012, 03:08 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

National Defence Academy can be applied through on line by paying requisite fees for Examination.

UPSC conducts NDA entrance exam two times a year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

Regarding Procedure for admission to NDA :-

-You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate only
-Should have either appear for the final 12th Exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 years.
-Should have good Physical and Mental Fitness.

With this eligibility you can apply for NDA. The selection is through written exam which you have to crack followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd September 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

how to fill online form for the entrance exam of NDA ? How much percentage is required to be eligible for this exam in 12th science??? saiyed abbas
26th October 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

how apply admission in NDA, iti pass out (mechanical) ag 20 year
1st November 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have a tiny tattoo on my back. will that be exempted?
4th November 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am 17 year old and i am pass in 10 board exam. Can i join nda?
4th November 2012, 11:31 PM
vikrantlaller

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts N.D.A. & N.A. Examination for
admission in National Defence Academy.

The N.D.A. & N.A. Examination is conducted twice a year generally.

Those who pass 12th board examination with Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects,
can apply for all the three wings of defence (i.e. Army, Navy or Air Force) and other can
apply for Indian Army only through this exam.

The age limit for the examination is 16.5 to 19 years at the time of commencement of
training. The exact cutoff date of births to decide the eligibility of applicants, are
published in the notification of the examination.

All the advertisement/notification related to this are published in Employment News weekly
and also made available on UPSC official website.
5th November 2012, 03:10 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that after passing 12th you are eligible for N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam si conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
In month of and April and August.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

Important date for N.D.A-I,2013
Date Of Notification:-22.12.2012
Last date of submission of form:-21.01.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-07.04.2013 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in
5th November 2012, 06:45 PM
jhontyrathod

NDA exam comes twice in a year. And even you can apply during your 12th also.
There is a written exam and if you crack it then you have to go through SSB interview which lasts 5 days. Recently there is an advertisement about NDA . So you just fill the form and submit it. Forms are avilable in main post office only in your city.
8th November 2012, 01:11 PM
AAI ..

HELLO SIR..........

Eligibilty : -Candidate should be complete 12th class with physics and maths subjects.

candidate should be male and unmarried. Female candidate is not allowed.

candidate should be Indian.

candidate age should be in between 16.5-19 yrs.

ALL THE BEST...............
8th November 2012, 01:13 PM
AAI ..

HELLO SIR..........

Eligibilty : -Candidate should be complete 12th class with physics and maths subjects.candidate should be male and unmarried. Female candidate is not allowed.candidate should be Indian.candidate age should be in between 16.5-19 yrs.

ALL THE BEST...............
7th December 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm from kashmir & i completed my graduation in Mass communicationin 2009 now i want to join NDA because i'm interested in defence.Please reply
1st January 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

hi, myself amandeep from Agra
i m in 11th with PCM and my age is 17 yrs 4 months..
i just want to know that i can appear the exam with 12th
plz tell
[email protected]
5th January 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have qualified written exam nda-2 2012 and notification says pl send original certificates to rk puram add. kindly guide me when should i send and what is last day . also pl inform me when will be ssb and certificates are required during that time or to send by post now.
pl reply to me at [email protected] or 08905285446
27th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir my birth date is 13.08.1994 can i apply tis exam
26th January 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear my 12th exam and thereafter, I want to join in the NDA
How can I join?
13th February 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name-Nirmal kumar samantaray form bhubanswer
my birth date is 06.07.1992
my qulifiction 12th pasoud in 2012
my strem arts
and can i apply the nda exam
23rd February 2014, 10:35 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

There is a standard procedure for the candidates to make entry into National Defence Academy.

As you have completed 12th standard, you are eligible to make entry into NDA.

The procedure should be as follows
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

NDA is a combination of 3 defence wings which will be
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

Here is the complete eligibility required for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

Completion of 12th class with any of the stream to apply for Army wing.

Completion of 12th class with Mathematics and Physics subjects in order to apply for Navy and Air Force wing.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class can also apply for this Exam.

All the candidates who want to apply for this exam should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

One should be unmarried male candidate to apply for this Exam.

Female candidates are not at all allowed to give this Exam.

You did not mention the stream that you have completed in your 12th class.

If you possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this Exam.

Wish you all the best.

For updated information on this Exam, I suggest you to visit
7th May 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared 12th exam this year & also the NDA exam so what are the courses under NDA ?
20th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for admission in NDA? Procedure to enter by online and when shall the results come out
26th October 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 10th standerd . I want to join NDA ? I will take P. C.M . What can i do after 12th plz tell me....??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?