5th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?

dear sirs
i pradeep dwivedi M.A(hindi lit.) form csjm kanpur university how i can apply for teaching hindi varies school.

thank u

28th June 2012, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?

An MA Hindi post graduate can apply for teacher posts. Details about available vacancies in schools will be published. You need to attend CTET exam as part of this. You will be called for teaching demo and personal interview also. Other than this since you have completed M.A you must consider appearing for the NET exam to teach at the college level.
30th December 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?

PHD HOLDERS TEACHER OF FOLLOWING SUBJECT(HISTORY,GEOGRAPHY,POLITICAL SCIENCE,EDUCATION,SOCIAL SCIENCE,URDU) WANT TO TEACH TO EARN MORE THEN CONTACT SOON
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?